Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Secret Service

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

Secret Service puts you in the role of a Secret Service agent trying to bring order after the newly inaugurated United States President is shot on Inauguration Day.

Yay, gonna play this tonight!

Avatar image for shogunsupremacy
    ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

But for some reason I think Im gonna hate it...only time will tell!

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By keyhunter

It's pretty good. It uses the same engine as SOF payback, but there's no dismemberment. You should get like 750 or so achievement points in one playthrough.

bjorno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By bjorno

It is pretty good.

Avatar image for shogunsupremacy
    ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

Yeah I hope it was just me being tired as hell last night, but I only got the 1st mission done, im playing on POTUS difficulty and its really not hard at all, only died once, I was testing how much damage he could take.

Daryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Daryl

Just recently deleted this straight off my hard-drive. Got up to the second level and this game is horrendous. The sensitivity is all over the place, and even after tweaking it in the options, the gun is still sluggish and not fun at all. The game has auto-aim on by default and I can see why as you're dead by the time you've managed to line your gun up on anyone. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.