Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sega

Company »

Sega is a long-running Japanese company responsible for arcade hits like Space Harrier, home consoles like the Dreamcast, and franchises such as Sonic the Hedgehog.

More Teasing From Sega

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Sega Logo
    Sega Logo
    SEGA is teasing another game on a webpage countdown, as they have done fairly frequently of late, but this time it's done with a twist - guess the genre and platform.

No Caption Provided
    On the site, as well as the usual teaser image there's also the opportunity for visitors to vote on what platform(s) the game will appear on, and also the games genre.  WiiWare is sitting firmly at the top currently, alongside PSN and DSiWare.

SEGA fans have so far indicated they're hoping the game will be action, sports or RPG orientated in some way. As for type of game - a majority feel it'll be a "stupid", parody game or in complete contrast, something about love.

The countdown will disclose all in 10 days.

Thanks to Siliconera

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

Doesn't exactly set the heart racing with excitement does it.  I don't think I will be setting my clock to remind me.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Snail

Sushi Mama?

Whatever it is, it's probably going to suck.

1. It's from SEGA
    2. It's downloadable
    3. It involves sushi
    These three put together don't get my hopes up. And don't get me wrong, I love downloadable games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.