Sega alignment in our profiles?

#1 Posted by ddensel (371 posts) -

We have Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, PC and Neutral, how about Sega? Blue's already taken, how about a bright Orange from the Dreamcast swirl to represent Sega fans on the site? Of course this wouldn't work for European Sega fans....but....ah, well what do you Sega fans think?

#2 Posted by Psynapse (1064 posts) -

Seeing as though Sega doesn't have a current gen console, i think thats the reason why they didn't put an alignment for it...

#3 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -
Psynapse said:
"Seeing as though Sega doesn't have a current gen console, i think thats the reason why they didn't put an alignment for it..."
Neither does Nintendo.

OH SNAP.

Seriously though, that would be cool, but the Dreamcast is 10 years old. It isn't applicable anymore.
#4 Posted by Psynapse (1064 posts) -
Jayge said:
"Psynapse said:
"Seeing as though Sega doesn't have a current gen console, i think thats the reason why they didn't put an alignment for it..."
Neither does Nintendo.

OH SNAP.

Seriously though, that would be cool, but the Dreamcast is 10 years old. It isn't applicable anymore."

HAHAHAHAHAHA
#5 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Then we would need an EA alignment, a Acti-Blizzard alignment etc...

#6 Posted by MB (11984 posts) -

The EA alignment could be brown.

#7 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

/signed

We need Sega and Nintendo alignments.  It's only fair, dammit.

And anyone that says "what about Atari and Colecovision and Mattel and blah blah blah":

EAT A DICK!

#8 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

A Sega alignment would be the only thing more embarrassing than the PC alignment.

#9 Posted by CapnCloudchaser (77 posts) -

The only reason I am neutral is because there is no Sega one :(

#10 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

Yay we need an alliance for a failure of a company.

#11 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -
jakob187 said:
"/signed
We need Sega and Nintendo alignments.  It's only fair, dammit.

And anyone that says "what about Atari and Colecovision and Mattel and blah blah blah":

EAT A DICK!

"
Nintendo alignments exist.
Also, neutrality fuck yeah
#12 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

Well next thing you know, people will want an N-Gage alignment!

#13 Posted by LuckyWanderDude (929 posts) -

I would totally align with Sega!

#14 Posted by BoG (5181 posts) -

I can has Phantom alignment?

#15 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
BoG said:
"I can has Phantom alignment?"
Yes, and the word Phantom would be invisible. You can have an invisible alignment!
#16 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
LuckyWanderDude said:
"I would totally align with Sega!"
So would I, but that's never going to happen...and there shouldn't be a Sega Alignment.
#17 Edited by pause422 (6172 posts) -

Imagine if there was Gizmondo alignment, Dietrich would flip out!

#18 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
Jayge said:
"Psynapse said:
Neither does Nintendo.

OH SNAP.

Seriously though, that would be cool, but the Dreamcast is 10 years old. It isn't applicable anymore."
OOOOOH BUUUURN

also you REALLY want to be aligned with recent sonic games??
#19 Posted by Irishjohn (581 posts) -

How about being able to follow certain major names, though?  I know it would be ridiculous if we got to a stage where users were identifying themselves with the Commodore 64, but how about a few more clear big names?

Sega, Blizzard, and Valve come to mind.

#20 Posted by tekmojo (2299 posts) -
CapnCloudchaser said:
"The only reason I am neutral is because there is no Sega one :("
And the only reason I'm neutral is the fact that there are alignments to begin with. It's too dangerous to show one's true colors. Also, haven't we learned anything from the British Redcoats?
#21 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -

Perhaps rather than having an alignment with sega, how about an alignment called "Other"

#22 Posted by LordAndrew (14424 posts) -
tekmojo said:
"CapnCloudchaser said:
"The only reason I am neutral is because there is no Sega one :("
And the only reason I'm neutral is the fact that there are alignments to begin with. It's too dangerous to show one's true colors. Also, haven't we learned anything from the British Redcoats?"
I've never learned anything about anything ever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.