Leaping Breast ice cream.

#1 Edited by Icemael (6305 posts) -
http://andriasang.com/con253/senran_kagura_burst_cafe/ 

Marvelous AQL is partnering with Akihabara's Cafe Euro for a special Senran Kagura collaboration cafe to promote Senran Kagura Burst. 

From August 10 through August 19, the cafe will serve all its drinks in Senran Kagura themed cups. Additionally, the cafe menu will feature two deserts with Senran Kagura themes: Leaping Breast Senran Kagura Nyu Nyu Gelato and Leaping Breast Senran Kagura Nyu Nyu Soft Cream.

"Should we go to that Cafe Euro place? I hear they make the most amazing leaping breasts."
#2 Posted by Demoskinos (14511 posts) -

Innovation in the desert field! I approve.

#3 Edited by Wong_Fei_Hung (642 posts) -

If they wanted some product integrity, the waitresses would have the breasts out for customers to ogle.

edit: Haha, check out the tiny wafer sticks, how fitting.

#4 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

Japan. Sigh.

#5 Posted by JCTango (1358 posts) -

@Icemael: At first, I thought this was going to be one of those lost-in-translation type of situations. I'm glad I am delightfully wrong in this case xD.

#6 Posted by TheHT (10786 posts) -

ಠ_ಠ

#7 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6385 posts) -

Terrific.

#8 Posted by supamon (1333 posts) -

It's just 2 balls of ice cream in a cup...

#9 Posted by Laksa (240 posts) -
#10 Posted by kristov_romanov (450 posts) -

They look more phallic.

#11 Posted by Freshbandito (639 posts) -

god fucking damn it japan! no! stop doing these things!

#12 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19304 posts) -

I just now realized they got the skin color on those ice cream breasts correct since they correspond to the skin tone of both major characters. Excellent.

#13 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

@kristov_romanov said:

They look more phallic.

It's called 'Titty Fuck' by connaisseurs, and it's my favorite leaping breast dish on the Citadel.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.