Quick Look?

#1 Posted by RIDEBIRD (1232 posts) -

I'm fairly certain I saw something on the schedule about a quick look today, at 3 pm CET. That was three hours ago. Was this only me? It seems to just be gone and there's no other news about it.

#2 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -

Nope, I saw that too... Actually, I just came online to watch that QL. And to my surprise, it's not here : /

#3 Posted by BeachThunder (11793 posts) -

=( Yep, I was thinking the same thing. 

Actually, I'm more looking forward to quick looks of the spin off games, particularly Random Encounter.

#4 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

Yeap, I was waiting for that quick look too :( Don't know why it never went live...

#5 Posted by abdo (1037 posts) -
@Ertard@KillyDarko@BeachThunder@phrosnite: found it in the videos page by accident. Had no idea there was QL of this.
#6 Posted by Vitor (2815 posts) -

@abdo said:

@Ertard: @KillyDarko: @BeachThunder: @phrosnite: found it in the videos page by accident. Had no idea there was QL of this.

Yeah, it was uploaded a few days ago under the radar - weird.

#8 Posted by abdo (1037 posts) -
@Vitor: Yeah, I wish they had made a (big) deal about it, it doesn't seem to get half the publicity it deserves.
#9 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -

Oh wow, why wasn't this featured in the front page? :(

#10 Posted by Owlhead (152 posts) -

Well.... it's been released on PC now. Anyone know if they're going to do a quick look of the final version?

#11 Posted by selbie (1877 posts) -

This HAS to be QL'd. One whole week of shitty Kinect games is not fun.

#12 Posted by Owlhead (152 posts) -

I dunno, i like shitty kinect games. But yea, a whole week of em gets a bit old

#13 Posted by bunnymud (717 posts) -

I like the Kinect QL's. They are always comedy gold.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.