Price point?

#1 Posted by Applekid (65 posts) -

Anyone have a guess on the price point on this game? Double D is $8 so I'm assuming we can see around the same price.

#2 Posted by ajamafalous (12000 posts) -

The hell is with all these non-FPS Serious Sam games all of a sudden?

#3 Posted by abdo (1037 posts) -

@Applekid: $4.99

@ajamafalous: it's the Serious Sam Indie Series, Devolver and Croteam approached various other indie devs to specifically make some non-FPS games, to promote Serious Sam 3. Everyone wins.

#4 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

Hah, what a cute name. I didn't get Double D but this looks like it might be funny.

#5 Posted by BeachThunder (11950 posts) -

I have no interest in the real Serious Sam game, but this looks great, can't wait for it to be released :D

#6 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

Can I stack guns?

#7 Posted by Applekid (65 posts) -

@abdo: Thank you for that. That's a price I'm willing to pay.

Double D wasn't really for me but Random Encounter looks to be like a little fun and I'm really curious to see the other games they pump out like these.

#8 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

TotalBiscuit did a WTF is of it if you're interested, looks really fun. It's by the guys who also made Super Crate Box, no wonder why the pixel art is so good.

#9 Posted by Applekid (65 posts) -

@ervonymous: Whoa. Cooler than I was expecting. I'm sold.

#10 Posted by BeachThunder (11950 posts) -

From watching the video, the game looks really wacky. Definitely seems silly not to pick it up at $5, especially considering how much I loved Super Crate Box.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.