Seriously on sale alot on steam

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By fox01313

This & the first encounter are both on a ridiculous holiday Steam sale, if ever interested/curious about this series, now would be the time to grab the HD versions of the game. While a lot of the current games are discounted on Steam & most people have, they are also going through the back catalogue too. Just wish they would get rid of the silly magazine page format.

august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By august

Just bought this. Loaded up the original Second Encounter on my laptop. Ten seconds in: Duke Nukem Forever joke.

conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By conker

I bought the first encounter last year, and according to steam, I have about 9 hours of play put into it. I paid 20$ back then, and while the game is fun, its not something that held my attention for very long.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.