Seth Killian Leaving Capcom, Pens Goodbye Letter

• 112 results
#101 Posted by Nillcox (21 posts) -

Hopefully his talents will be put to better use elsewhere. Maybe now Capcom will start getting it together.

#102 Posted by Brackynews (4094 posts) -

@1p: You think that's bad... all those poor people on the CAPCA Pomeranian message board wondering why their traffic spiked... ;)

#103 Posted by dropabombonit (1492 posts) -

Seth Killian you will be missed at Capcom but I can't wait to see where this new path leads you

#104 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

@Nightriff: Why the fuck does leaving a company mean going indie now? Seth isn't reallya developer in my opinion.

Though, who knows? Maybe he'll even join the PSASBR team, it already got a few FG players there

#105 Posted by John1912 (1965 posts) -

When did Jonah Hill start working at Capcom?

#106 Posted by laserbolts (5365 posts) -

Sad to see him go. He actually gave a shit about what he was doing. Good Luck.

#107 Edited by Stete (748 posts) -

Can't blame him really, if his bosses put even half the effort he puts out then Capcom wouldn't be in such a mess.

#108 Posted by Mington (12 posts) -

I never really understood what he did, was he in marketing or did he actual influence the development of games

#109 Posted by ProfessorK (829 posts) -
@VicRattlehead dont fret getem gootecks is taking a behind the scenes role at cc. he still producing and every now and then you can hear his laugh or catch a glimpse of his white shoes at some fgc events :)
#110 Posted by lokey013 (109 posts) -

Shame....it was nice seein him present the new Capcom games...wonder who will take his place.....best of luck to him!

#111 Posted by revel (91 posts) -

I met him once. He's super cool. I hope he's on to really cool stuff. I dunno what he's moving on to but I have to imagine some sort of new development where he's very involved. Shrug

#112 Posted by TerryTrowbridge (20 posts) -

With an luck he's on his way to Microsoft to help Rare with a new Killer Instincts game! lolz

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.