captainbazos's Sexy Poker (Wii Shop) review

• captainbazos wrote this review on .

What a Truly Wonderful Game

This game is so hot it makes me sweat. It feels like I took a shower in chilli pepper sauce. So hot. So incredibly hot. I cannot contain myself. My name.... is Captain Bazos.

I love this game whole heartadly.

I love this game whole heartadly.

Posted by Disgaeamad

This review is so hot it makes me sweat. It feels like I took a shower in chilli pepper sauce. So hot. So incredibly hot. I cannot contain myself. My name.... is Disgaeamad.

I love this review whole heartadly.

Posted by MattyFTM

Must... Resist... Urge... To... Feature... Review...

SOOOOOOOO TEMPTING...

MUST RESIST URGES!!!! MUST NOT ABUSE MODERATION POWERS!!!!!

Moderator
Posted by ZombiePie

This is the greatest user review EVAR!!! I might as well just give up on my attempts of reviewing games.

Moderator
Posted by Derios

good stuff. i really feel where you're coming from.

Posted by DanielJW

I didn't find it all that sexy.

Posted by Halz