Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Complex

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 19, 2009

Reluctant hero Jason Fleming investigates a hidden underground complex to rescue his girlfriend Claire in this Metroid-style action-adventure game.

Am I at the end? *Spoilers*

Hannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Hannibal

It just told me to get the last 3 components of the suit, with an objective marker for once I get it all.  Will going to the objective marker take me to the endgame?

Also, any tips on which ones to go after first?

AsianSwagger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AsianSwagger

I'm currently at the same part but I'm pretty sure going to the marker will take you to the endgame. I've already went to it and the base begins to explode but I died so I could go back and collect all the other components.

KME93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By KME93

Yea just beat it right now and when the screen is all redish and you are about to go into the lake that is end game. I still need to go back and get the components
    piderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By piderman

Well without spoilering *too* much, see if you can find the Inertial Element first. Plus, if you want to see the ending first and go back for the rest of the stuff later, you do not need all of the suit pieces to complete the game (but some come in quite handy).

kerikxi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By kerikxi

You're very close. Once you get what's left of the suit, you'll be pointed to the lake. That is the end of the game. If you want to get 100% first, skip getting the gun until last.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.