Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Complex

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 19, 2009

Reluctant hero Jason Fleming investigates a hidden underground complex to rescue his girlfriend Claire in this Metroid-style action-adventure game.

Anybody having trouble getting the full game?

StarFry64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By StarFry64

For some reason it says I can't retrieve information from XBOX LIVE.

pa21ris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By pa21ris

I could not either. I have heard that if you go to Shadow Complex's page on the marketplace at xbox.com. That you can get it that way. Here is the LINK. I hope this will help you. For me I am at work, but I downloaded the trial and when I get home I will unlock the game and hope it works that way.

sickVisionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By sickVisionz

^  I don't know about the other issues, but I purchased it on Amazon.  The system seems a little buggy.  I download the demo on xbox, bought the code on amazon, entered the code on xbox.com.  I went to unlock the game and it was like, "This game is already purchased, click to restart" so I'd do that and it'd still be the trial version.  After a few tries I just went to redownload the game.  It did it instantly and that fixed everything.

datarez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By datarez

I had problems this morning trying to buy it on live.  I ended up just downloading the trial and then by the time I got home from work I was able to buy it successfully.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman

I used the direct link to Xbox.com method.

Damian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Damian
    @sickVisionz said:
    " I purchased it on Amazon. "
    Do you (or does anyone) have any clue if online game codes from amazon work for Canadians? 
    Microsoft isn't making it easy for me to get this game.
    sickVisionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By sickVisionz

It won't if you're using a Canadian XBL account. 

From Amazon.com
    Online Game Code: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address 

I've heard stories on the net that if you live in Canada, you can make a US XBL account (provided you can use a US billing address) and the codes work fine.  They say that demos and other stuff sometimes comes out late to the Canadian XBL so it's better to use the US one anyways.

Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

#8  Edited By Eder

I had a BIG ass problem getting the game to work. I bought the game directly from my 360 and downloaded it. When I start the game it freezes in the Chair logo. I downloaded the game again like 5 times ans STILL didnt work. I used my brothers Elite and then downloaded it AGAIN. Now it works but am so mad that I really dont wanna even look at my 360.... for a while.

stafax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By stafax
    @Damian: I live in the US. I bought two codes for DOOM off of Amazon, and sent one to my cousin who lives in Canada, it worked fine for him.
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By RHCPfan24

The best way to do it is to buy it from Xbox.com. Here's a link; it is at the bottom.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.