Claire is a bitch! (Spoiler)

#1 Posted by mikeeegeee (1534 posts) -

SO I got to the end of the game, and after killing in excess of 500 faceless soldiers, I have the boss of the entire organization and the source of all my problems by the balls. It looks like I'm going to be merciful and let him live, but then he vows to attack me and all of my family. At this point, I raise my gun because I mean fucking business and this asshole just crossed the line.

POP POP.

Oh no, what the fuck. It's Claire. She says "I couldn't let you kill a man in cold blood. I'm a spy lololololol!" Really Claire? You'll let me kill hundreds of other guys in cold blood, but when it comes down to the big hancho you're going to end the game with a big fucking kill steal? Bitch.

#2 Posted by Chaser324 (5966 posts) -

Technically, you could say that he didn't really kill all of those other guys "in cold blood". They were all armed and were shooting at Jason. He was just defending himself.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by JJWeatherman (14485 posts) -
@Chaser324 said:
" Technically, you could say that he didn't really kill all of those other guys "in cold blood". They were all armed and were shooting at Jason. He was just defending himself. "
I think murdering someone in cold blood means that you have no emotion towards the murder. In that case, nearly all of the murdering of random soldiers would be considered cold blooded murders but the final boss who was threatening your family would be an emotional act of rage which would make it not cold blooded. In conclusion, Claire's a bitch!   :P
#4 Posted by Icemael (6269 posts) -

Yeah, I was really weirded out by this. She says she "couldn't let me kill a man in cold blood"? I've shot hundreds of people over the course of the game, and I just nuked a fucking airship full of people, but I can't kill the man who just threatened to kill everyone I ever loved? What the fuck is wrong with her?

#5 Posted by Hannibal (862 posts) -

I think in cold blood has come to mean any killing that is not in self defense, and I guess it would be true in this case

#6 Posted by ProjektGill (752 posts) -
#7 Posted by Keyser_Soze (1186 posts) -

This game has an anti-gay far right neo-con agenda.

#8 Posted by Damian (1538 posts) -

That pissed me off too. But she was a manipulative snatch to begin with. So it figures she'd pull some shit like that.

#9 Posted by Osaladin (2503 posts) -

You actually did kill one person in the game in cold blood. The torturer, when he was telling Jason that he isn't a murderer, then POW! If that ain't cold blooded...

#10 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

Saw it comming from the first 5 mins of the game. It's so obvious she's double crossing you.

#11 Edited by jakob187 (21503 posts) -
@Keyser_Soze said:

" This game has an anti-gay far right neo-con agenda. "

Not seeing the link between "anti-gay" and "dood running around shooting folks and running on infinite foam".  =  /

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.