GAHHH!! Where Is That Last Missile Pack?!

Posted by Vinny (1722 posts) -
Please hold, a counselor will be with you shortly.
Now, I know a bunch of you are eagerly anticipating Shadow Complex, as you should because it's a great game. If you're anything like me, it's possible you may not even be able to put the controller down until you're well on your way to 100% completion. I will say though, having gone through the game a few times, you might have a little trouble finding an item here or there. I especially got stuck collecting a missile pack and an armor pack. So, I thought I'd do my part and make a quick little guide to help anyone who is seriously ready to put his or her fist through the TV.  It's just for two items, but don't check it out unless you're ready for some SPOILERS. You never know, the life it saves just might be your own.

Find that last missile or armor pack!

Happy item hunting!
Staff
#1 Posted by Vinny (1722 posts) -
Please hold, a counselor will be with you shortly.
Now, I know a bunch of you are eagerly anticipating Shadow Complex, as you should because it's a great game. If you're anything like me, it's possible you may not even be able to put the controller down until you're well on your way to 100% completion. I will say though, having gone through the game a few times, you might have a little trouble finding an item here or there. I especially got stuck collecting a missile pack and an armor pack. So, I thought I'd do my part and make a quick little guide to help anyone who is seriously ready to put his or her fist through the TV.  It's just for two items, but don't check it out unless you're ready for some SPOILERS. You never know, the life it saves just might be your own.

Find that last missile or armor pack!

Happy item hunting!
Staff
#2 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

SWEET! Thanks Vinny! This game will be awesome.

#3 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

Nice guide Vinny!

#4 Posted by Mr_JPeps (164 posts) -

sweet

#5 Posted by JJOR64 (18942 posts) -

Awesome!

#6 Posted by HatKing (5876 posts) -

Vinny you are amazing.  Also I get more and more excited for this game every time I read about it.  Funny too, because normally I wouldn't even give a second thought to a game like this.
#7 Posted by MikPick (333 posts) -

So pumped to pick this game up tomorrow!

#8 Posted by Dynamitekyle (537 posts) -

Cool.

#9 Posted by Chip (7 posts) -

Thanks dude, this should help me beat my friends in a race to whoever gets to 200/200 first. :)

#10 Posted by SolidEyeSystem (76 posts) -

Thanks Vinny, I'm sure this will come in handy.

#11 Posted by Bigandtasty (3202 posts) -

I anticipate reading this guide almost as much as I anticipate playing the game it was meant for.

#12 Posted by choffy21 (1376 posts) -

I believe this confirms I'm the only person in the world not even remotely interested in this game.

#13 Posted by fox01313 (5069 posts) -

You know what would make this quick guide even better, the game being out already :P.... going to mess my sleep schedule up severely so I can finish school work, get some zzzzzs & wake up hells early to get a few hours of quality time with Shadow Complex before heading off to work around 7:30. Not going to try the staying up all night during a week/workday playing non-stop session until Brutal Legend & Serious Sam on the XBLA come out. I love the look of the gameplay of Shadow Complex but the finals of this one class are tonight so it's going to drain my brain which I will surely need to play Shadow Complex. Thx for posting this up as I'm sure I'll need it.  
#14 Posted by JakenBear (6 posts) -

Thanks Vinny.  I got stuck on those two items and it will help many people avoid the hours of frustration.  Going back for an 8th play through.
#15 Posted by faustyn (615 posts) -

thanks vinny. this guide will probably come in handy :D

#16 Posted by ZombiePie (5633 posts) -

I thought that this site doesn't support shameless advertisement for personal gain...

Naw just kidding, when I get the game I'll check out your guide ASAP.

#17 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Thank you Vinny!! Very cool guide that I will certainly use in my playthrough.

#18 Posted by EndrzGame (323 posts) -

Haven't looked at it yet but I bet I'll be thankful it's there come this weekend. Thanks Vin!!

#19 Posted by Roddykat (237 posts) -

Good gosh, man, you're a machine!

#20 Edited by lilarchie232 (728 posts) -

Righteous! Thanks a million Vinny, I'm sure it'll come in handy, and I can't wait to play it.

#21 Posted by GodzillaVsJapan (104 posts) -
@choffy21: I lost interest when I learned this wasn't a co op game. I might pick it up sometime down the road if the price ever drops
#22 Posted by Noodles (539 posts) -

I love you Vinny <3. I 'm sure this will come in handy when I get the game tomorrow!

#23 Posted by MeatSim (10821 posts) -

This will be real handy, nice Vinny.

#24 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -

*averts eyes*

NEVER!

#25 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

Vinny you're my hero!

#26 Posted by Carlos1408 (1495 posts) -

This will ber very useful when I need to find these; thanks Vinny! I'm probably picking up the game today with splosion man; now that I've finally got some points to spend AHAHAHAH!
#27 Posted by MachoFantastico (4594 posts) -

Nice one Vinny, I'm sure this will probably come in handy. I was never great and finding items in games.

#28 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -
@Kyle said:
" *averts eyes*  NEVER! "
...Maybe...
#29 Posted by af7lm (75 posts) -

Of course, one of the few times i'm anticipating an xbla game and my box red ringed the beginning of release week....

#30 Posted by Depth (355 posts) -

Cheers

#31 Posted by crusnchill (856 posts) -
@af7lm:
My fans been making weird noises, ie: the fan over-powering, and going way too fast. Is this what happened to you before it red-ringed? 

I feel for you matey, I've red-ringed before, but it simply red-ringed there wasn't any signal's that pre-empted it. 
Hope MS fixes it up for you straight away.
#32 Posted by Fnord (30 posts) -
@af7lm: Exact same thing happened to me.  I feel ya brah.
#33 Posted by theMcNasty (741 posts) -

Internet ROFL.  I'm excited about this release; think I'll buy it later today.

#34 Posted by giyanks22 (2681 posts) -

Thanks vinny.. this game looks amazing..

#35 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3500 posts) -

Thank you, good sir.

#36 Posted by af7lm (75 posts) -
@crusnchill: 
 I had no signs that I was about to red ring.  In fact I was simply watching netflix for maybe 5 minutes when it first red ringed, then multiple restarts and attempts at playing CoD earned me a perma-red ring.  I contacted microsoft the same day and shipped it to them that afternoon.  Hopefully they have a fast response time.
#37 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -
@dbz1995 said:
" @Kyle said:
" *averts eyes*  NEVER! "
...Maybe... "
....Maaaybe......?
#38 Posted by Metroid545 (1823 posts) -

You saved me vinny! I missed that armor upgrade and had turned the whole complex upside down looking for it but must have missed that panel

#39 Posted by CoolDrMoney (1978 posts) -

This is a life saver. Great guide Vinny.

#40 Posted by Media_Master (3283 posts) -

Awesome
#41 Posted by Kohe321 (3523 posts) -

Great!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.