Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Complex

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 19, 2009

Reluctant hero Jason Fleming investigates a hidden underground complex to rescue his girlfriend Claire in this Metroid-style action-adventure game.

Is there a certain stage where you get all your stuff back?

Avatar image for chocolatecoffin
    ChocolateCoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ChocolateCoffin

I heard that you get to keep all your stuff after your first playthrough... but after finishing the game, I hit new game, and I have nothing. no items, no weapons, no map... is it unlocked at a certain stage a bit into the game? I'm fairly frustrated...

Avatar image for chocolatecoffin
    ChocolateCoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ChocolateCoffin

anyone?

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By asurastrike

I would assume no, because if you had all of your items you could just go straight to the final boss. Also, there is an achievement for beating the game with less than 13% of the items, so I would assume you have the chance to get that every play through.

I'm pretty sure you keep your level though.

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Metroid545

yeah you keep your level and if you reach level 20 you get a full map that is permanent to your profile

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @Metroid545 said:
    " yeah you keep your level and if you reach level 20 you get a full map that is permanent to your profile "
    Nice I didn't know that. I probably want to get to level 20 on my first play through then.
    Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Metroid545
    @JJWeatherman said:
    " @Metroid545 said:
    " yeah you keep your level and if you reach level 20 you get a full map that is permanent to your profile "
    Nice I didn't know that. I probably want to get to level 20 on my first play through then. "
    yeah epic knows how too please, I hit 20 early on during my 2nd playthrough but first one sounds possible, especially since I sort of rushed the game
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @Metroid545 said:
    " @JJWeatherman said:
    " @Metroid545 said:
    Nice I didn't know that. I probably want to get to level 20 on my first play through then. "
    yeah epic knows how too please, I hit 20 early on during my 2nd playthrough but first one sounds possible, especially since I sort of rushed the game "
    Yeah I haven't been rushing by any means. I set the difficulty to Hardcore right off the bat and have only turned on the "Blue Line" like once or twice to check out how it worked. It's a great game, glad I bought it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.