Is this game getting ported to another platform?

#1 Posted by mstrkrft (16 posts) -

Sup, I've been playing the 2d metroid franchise since I owned a NES in 1988, and I consider super metroid to be my 2nd favorite SNES game of all time (LttP being #1).  I've been dying to play this game but I don't own an Xbox360, nor do I plan to own one.  That being said, are there any plans for this game to be ported to the PC?

#2 Edited by ajamafalous (11994 posts) -

I doubt it, considering it was done by Epic.

#3 Posted by sarge1445 (676 posts) -
@mstrkrft said:
" Sup, I've been playing the 2d metroid franchise since I owned a NES in 1988, and I consider super metroid to be my 2nd favorite SNES game of all time (LttP being #1).  I've been dying to play this game but I don't own an Xbox360, nor do I plan to own one.  That being said, are there any plans for this game to be ported to the PC? "
you might wanna reconsider there are tons of great 360 games on xboxlive arcade its the main reason I own mine damn splosionman metroid and such
#4 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

I could care less. As much as I love Metroid and Castlevania, Shadow Complex fell sooo short of those games. The ONLY thing it had going for it was polygons and 720p.

#5 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I doubt Epic plans on doing that.

#6 Posted by Mrskidders (1330 posts) -

No

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.