List the glitches you've encountered.

#1 Edited by supermike6 (3641 posts) -

So far I've seen the blue hair one, and one where I fell off of a platfrom into a tunnel before I had the foam gun, and then realized I had teleported to the room with the  first guy in the big suit. I went down to the room with the  friction dampeners but I couldn't pick them up and couldn't get back because I had gone through a saveroom. I had to restart. It was a good thing it was on my fourth playthrough.

#2 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I'm literally stuck and can't get out of an area on my second play through. I'm ticked.

#3 Posted by and333 (843 posts) -

How about those "crazy" sequence breaks!  Who would have ever thought there would be a way you could break the sequence of the game like that!....of course i'm being sarcastic! 

Just really funny ragdoll glitches ohh and the fact that all the ? marks disappeared off my map at one point!

#4 Posted by supermike6 (3641 posts) -

@and33 

Don't all your question marks disappear on Insane mode?

#5 Posted by Willin (1285 posts) -

Besides glitching into a corner and through a wall,  I can't say I have.

#6 Posted by LiquidPrince (16170 posts) -

Well I signed into PSN, and for some reason it wasn't there... Wierd...

#7 Posted by and333 (843 posts) -
@supermike6: I think thats the problem I had so not so much of a glitch huh?.....at the time I thought it was I started freaking out to!
#8 Posted by Druminator (1687 posts) -

I experienced a pretty big glitch while fighting the second boss. When you have to raise the water to kill it some how it shot me with a missile just as it was dying and I glitched into the wall and back into the previous room before that. I was stuck because the room was full of water and right after that you get the breathing mask. I tried to swim it about 20 times until I realized it had glitched. I had to start the whole game over. I made it back to that point in no time though.

#9 Posted by and333 (843 posts) -
@LiquidPrince:  You have to get past the first Spider bot boss without taking damage for the door to the PSN network release to open!
#10 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -
@and333 said:
" @LiquidPrince:  You have to get past the first Spider bot boss without taking damage for the door to the PSN network release to open! "
Thanks for the tip! I didn't even know you could get through the door to the PlayStation Network network.
#11 Posted by and333 (843 posts) -
@Kamasama: I don't either think I was high or something.... 

Don't know if that joke made any sense to anyone other then the people who care about shadow complex's "sequence breaking" but w/e!
#12 Posted by carlthenimrod (1599 posts) -

When Jason rescues Claire in the beginning, during the cut scene he had no gun. So he shot the guy with nothing in his hands. Looked weird, but was awesome.

#13 Posted by Bigandtasty (3204 posts) -

I killed the spider boss with a grenade during the cutscene where he reveals his underbelly, and when I was done the camera angle was stuck on the spider boss. I could move around and all but I couldn't see  where I was going. 

(spoilers)

Same thing happened when I tried to use two nukes in rapid succession on the final boss.

#14 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

Just the leaderboards freezing up, which doesn't bother me in the slightest. Other than that, nothing else.

#15 Posted by and333 (843 posts) -
@Hitchenson: You didn't download the update that came out yesterday? totally not kidding cause my leaderboards run smooth now cept they aren't updating right!
#16 Edited by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -
@and333: Hm? Naw. I was playing Halo mainly yesterday. I'll download it later though, thanks for the heads up!
#17 Posted by Bernoulli (158 posts) -

When the lost boss tried to shoot me it froze the camera and I could run around but the camera wouldn't follow me. Sucked bro.

#18 Posted by supermike6 (3641 posts) -

I remember one time my camera got stuck at the final boss when you climb the ladder up to the house. It goes to tge angle that shows the trapdoor open and it never leabes and it sucked.

#19 Posted by jakob187 (21757 posts) -

Wait wait wait...a product using Unreal Engine 3...and something that Epic had their hands in...HAS GLITCHES?!  NO WAY!!! 

Glitches and all, I'm psyched to play this shit tomorrow.

#20 Edited by Hannibal (863 posts) -

1. I kicked a bomba through a door, after that the door wouldn't open. It was a normal door, had to reload.
2. My arms stopped working or something, as my gun was floating around instead of being aimed. 
3. I got frustrated once while playing on insane and just started shooting around with foam, and I guess made a shape that messed with something cause there was a wall of foam that didn't blow up and just floated there. It wasn't in my way but I reloaded to be safe.
4. I blew up a helicopter on the final part of the game, but instead of crashing it just stayed in place blowing up until I finished the game.
5. I blew up the scorpion in the beginning as it broke the pipes. The camera was stuck on the pipes.

#21 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

I can kick bombas through walls :D

#22 Posted by Walreese55 (508 posts) -

enemies have seizures when they die. This must be an unreal engine problem cause this happened in gears 2

#23 Posted by Exlutonian (167 posts) -

Is her face a glitch?

#24 Posted by makari (600 posts) -
@Exlutonian said:
" Is her face a glitch? "
She wishes. She's really just that ugly.

I've had dudes fall through the floor and gotten stuck in an infinite fall animation when I've jumped on their heads.
#25 Edited by spiceninja (3070 posts) -

In the area where you're on the conveyor belt the belt glitched and it allowed me to move all the way to the right and get a foam pack long before I got the foam gun.  So it gave me the foam gun and because of that the door that takes you to actually get the gun wouldn't open so I couldn't progress. I had to start the game over.

I also beat the game twice and each time I got the weird white and purple hair glitch.

#26 Posted by ky326 (255 posts) -

I have had my gun not appear during a cut scene.

#27 Posted by Milkman (17314 posts) -

The Conveyor Challenge is pretty much broken. You can glitch right through the wall there. Did it about 4 times when I was trying to complete the challenge.

#28 Posted by Ringer (4 posts) -

I have also had the glitch with getting into the explosion sequence before lowering the bridge. This is a game breaker. I'd recommend not trying to get into that place until you're directed to do so if it's your first run through. Pretty crappy way to end it for me.

#29 Posted by hakunin (397 posts) -

1. At one point I couldn't jump out of the water I was in for some reason.
2. Once a Bomba got stuck to me after it died when I tried to punt it.
3. The XOS-1 boss got stuck in the wall with it's back turned to me. Made that fight a lot easier. And boring.

#30 Posted by belaraphon (454 posts) -

i think the only glitch i have encountered is one where i went to punch a dude with my super suit but ended up somehow killing myself. it was weird.

#31 Posted by spaded (170 posts) -

says i missing one of the 12 pass keys, when i have them alll GRRRR

#32 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -
@PlasmaBeam44 said:
" In the area where you're on the conveyor belt the belt glitched and it allowed me to move all the way to the right and get a foam pack long before I got the foam gun.  So it gave me the foam gun and because of that the door that takes you to actually get the gun wouldn't open so I couldn't progress. I had to start the game over.   I also beat the game twice and each time I got the weird white and purple hair glitch. "
I had that hair glitch too, looks like white and purple cammo. Oh and he had purple eyeliner too, but I'm not judging.
#33 Edited by Smersh (228 posts) -

Thanks to druminator for reminding me that for the entire end-game FMV my dude had hair like this guy:

WHACK!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.