So far I've seen the blue hair one, and one where I fell off of a platfrom into a tunnel before I had the foam gun, and then realized I had teleported to the room with the first guy in the big suit. I went down to the room with the friction dampeners but I couldn't pick them up and couldn't get back because I had gone through a saveroom. I had to restart. It was a good thing it was on my fourth playthrough.
List the glitches you've encountered.
How about those "crazy" sequence breaks! Who would have ever thought there would be a way you could break the sequence of the game like that!....of course i'm being sarcastic!
Just really funny ragdoll glitches ohh and the fact that all the ? marks disappeared off my map at one point!
I experienced a pretty big glitch while fighting the second boss. When you have to raise the water to kill it some how it shot me with a missile just as it was dying and I glitched into the wall and back into the previous room before that. I was stuck because the room was full of water and right after that you get the breathing mask. I tried to swim it about 20 times until I realized it had glitched. I had to start the whole game over. I made it back to that point in no time though.
" @LiquidPrince: You have to get past the first Spider bot boss without taking damage for the door to the PSN network release to open! "Thanks for the tip! I didn't even know you could get through the door to the PlayStation Network network.
I killed the spider boss with a grenade during the cutscene where he reveals his underbelly, and when I was done the camera angle was stuck on the spider boss. I could move around and all but I couldn't see where I was going.
Same thing happened when I tried to use two nukes in rapid succession on the final boss.
1. I kicked a bomba through a door, after that the door wouldn't open. It was a normal door, had to reload.
2. My arms stopped working or something, as my gun was floating around instead of being aimed.
3. I got frustrated once while playing on insane and just started shooting around with foam, and I guess made a shape that messed with something cause there was a wall of foam that didn't blow up and just floated there. It wasn't in my way but I reloaded to be safe.
4. I blew up a helicopter on the final part of the game, but instead of crashing it just stayed in place blowing up until I finished the game.
5. I blew up the scorpion in the beginning as it broke the pipes. The camera was stuck on the pipes.
In the area where you're on the conveyor belt the belt glitched and it allowed me to move all the way to the right and get a foam pack long before I got the foam gun. So it gave me the foam gun and because of that the door that takes you to actually get the gun wouldn't open so I couldn't progress. I had to start the game over.
I also beat the game twice and each time I got the weird white and purple hair glitch.
I have also had the glitch with getting into the explosion sequence before lowering the bridge. This is a game breaker. I'd recommend not trying to get into that place until you're directed to do so if it's your first run through. Pretty crappy way to end it for me.
1. At one point I couldn't jump out of the water I was in for some reason.
2. Once a Bomba got stuck to me after it died when I tried to punt it.
3. The XOS-1 boss got stuck in the wall with it's back turned to me. Made that fight a lot easier. And boring.
" In the area where you're on the conveyor belt the belt glitched and it allowed me to move all the way to the right and get a foam pack long before I got the foam gun. So it gave me the foam gun and because of that the door that takes you to actually get the gun wouldn't open so I couldn't progress. I had to start the game over. I also beat the game twice and each time I got the weird white and purple hair glitch. "I had that hair glitch too, looks like white and purple cammo. Oh and he had purple eyeliner too, but I'm not judging.
This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.