To Buy or Not to Buy?

#1 Posted by vmehnert (233 posts) -

So, I know the Bombcasters love this one.  I am just trying to determine if I will like it as well.  What do you all think? I realize that I am probably getting a biased opinion from anyone who is on the Shadow Complex forums, but figured I would ask anyone. 

#2 Posted by Mmmslash (2171 posts) -

Do you enjoy fun? What about Symphony of the Night? Would you enjoy Symphony of the Night if it had mechs and guns and a gun that shoots foam? 

It's a good game, and 15 bucks won't break your bank. If you dig that whole metroidvania thing, thing is up your alley.
#3 Posted by ProfessorEss (7523 posts) -

I think it's awesome.
Definite buy in my opinion.

(ps- I've never even gone to the Shadow Complex forums, I'm clicking on this from the forums index)

#4 Posted by Furyjoell (260 posts) -

Simply put; it's awesome, buy it.

#5 Posted by Yummylee (22579 posts) -

Yes..buy..now.
#6 Edited by ebritt (149 posts) -

i've played it more than many full priced retail products and have keep going back to it from time to time. so yeah, you should probably buy it.

#7 Posted by Meltac (2009 posts) -

Nah, I thought it was a bit dissapointing, and the whole art style is incredibly boring. Gameplay was fun, but when you reach level 20 (I think), the map opens up, and it destroys all the fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.