Video Review: Shadow Complex

Posted by Artie (690 posts) -

I was surprised I liked this game, haven't played Castlevania for longer than five minutes and Metroid never really did it for me. Anyone else pick it up? Thoughts?
#1 Posted by Artie (690 posts) -

I was surprised I liked this game, haven't played Castlevania for longer than five minutes and Metroid never really did it for me. Anyone else pick it up? Thoughts?
#2 Posted by Shindiggah (350 posts) -

I played the demo, and it seems fun, doesnt seem as addictive to me as Castlevania SOTN is (IM STILL hooked on this game :P) but still seemed solid.
#3 Posted by lucas_kelly (769 posts) -

Nice review. I found the game to be fun but lacked innovation and originality.

#4 Posted by Gearhead (2251 posts) -

According to your achievement list you didn't even beat the game....
:P

#5 Posted by dopeman (387 posts) -
@Gearhead: and according to your achievement list you have never even played it.
#6 Posted by Jeust (10473 posts) -
@Gearhead said:
" According to your achievement list you didn't even beat the game.... :P "
don't look the horse on his mouth. 

Perhaps the review it's not even his.
#7 Edited by Gearhead (2251 posts) -

@dopeman
I was making a joke about people who think that you need to finish a game to get an idea of how it is, not criticizing him.
And according to yours you haven't as well.

#8 Posted by Artie (690 posts) -
@Jeust: Nothing pisses me off than people claiming its not mine. Look at the other videos on that fucking channel. Its my shit, I made it, I am Artie Augustyn, that's why the introduction has my fucking name, and that's why I have a vlog that shows my face so you can match the voice with the face. I made this.

@Gearhead: And no I technically have not finished the game, I am literally on the last section, but I'm going around and gathering all the items for 100%. I doubt anything in the last 20 minutes is going to change my opinion of "this is a good game that you should buy."
#9 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

I didnt like SOTN at all, and love this game
#10 Posted by Babble (1270 posts) -
@Artie said:
" @Jeust: Nothing pisses me off than people claiming its not mine. Look at the other videos on that fucking channel. Its my shit, I made it, I am Artie Augustyn, that's why the introduction has my fucking name, and that's why I have a vlog that shows my face so you can match the voice with the face. I made this.

@Gearhead: And no I technically have not finished the game, I am literally on the last section, but I'm going around and gathering all the items for 100%. I doubt anything in the last 20 minutes is going to change my opinion of "this is a good game that you should buy." "
Yeah but you never know, the ending of Halo 2 ruined the game for a lot of people. Also if you didn't know, there isn't a point of no return on collecting stuff.
#11 Posted by Jeust (10473 posts) -
@Artie:  

ok... i didn't say you didn't. i just said that it's not good to presume anything. 

You didn't say it was yours. 
#12 Edited by Artie (690 posts) -
@Jeust: Why would I post it on my god damn profile if it wasn't mine.

@Babble: I've been told otherwise, that once you go into that last room it's pre-determined until the end.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.