• 166 results
#101 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
@LordKorax: yep.  lame
#102 Posted by Vitor (2829 posts) -

Nothing on the UK marketplace... I want this game NOW

#103 Posted by NickNorman (435 posts) -
@Asurastrike said:
" I see it on the New Releases list. But theres not trial or full yet. "
Me too. Got all excited, only to be greeted by the videos. Boo.
#104 Posted by Asurastrike (2169 posts) -

I bet it's gonna be a 3:00 game. I was just gonna grab it since I usually go to bed around this time, but I'm tired. Good Night(morning) everyone.

#105 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

8% suckers. :p

#106 Posted by Tomeh (66 posts) -

The demo's okay, just got the pistol, but i keep hearing this ocean wave noise, maybe it'll go away in a while, any one else getting this problem? 

Still can't unlock the full game
#107 Posted by ElectricBoogaloo (366 posts) -
@Canteu said:
" Anyone else's xbox time in the UK 9:20 instead of 10:20? wonder why its GMT and not BST "
10:20 is GMT. That's what it is on mine; you must just have your clock set up wrong. 

Still no sign of it, though.
#108 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
@tomeh said:
" The demo's okay, just got the pistol, but i keep hearing this ocean wave noise, maybe it'll go away in a while, any one else getting this problem?  Still can't unlock the full game "
Well you can go to hell.  I can't even get the trial.
#109 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

Well its just popped up as a new release on the UK market, still just the video though.

#110 Edited by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Sweet! Unlike the Japanese marketplace, the Australian marketplace isn't restricted to just Australians!

Just use it to add the trial/demo to your download queue even if you're in America or wherever. Don't use the interface on the 360, use a PC.

I fucking love you, Giant Bomb!

edit:

LINK HERE... SO CLICK IT ALREADY and QUEUE IT UP

#111 Posted by Tomeh (66 posts) -
@ArchScabby said:
" @tomeh said:
" The demo's okay, just got the pistol, but i keep hearing this ocean wave noise, maybe it'll go away in a while, any one else getting this problem?  Still can't unlock the full game "
Well you can go to hell.  I can't even get the trial. "

Dude, relax. 

Read what MrKlorox said
#112 Edited by LordKorax (278 posts) -

Downloads just returned to US store. Still an error on full game, but the trial works.

#113 Edited by vidiot (2737 posts) -
@MrKlorox said:

" Sweet! Unlike the Japanese marketplace, the Australian marketplace isn't restricted to just Australians!  Just use it to add the trial/demo to your download queue even if you're in America or wherever.  I fucking love you, Giant Bomb! "

The Japanese marketplace is not restricted. I have a Japanese gamertag and I download demos and videos from there all the time.
#114 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -
@vidiot: Well it's probably because you have a Japanese gamertag. I can't download anything with mine.
#115 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
@vidiot said:
" @MrKlorox said:

" Sweet! Unlike the Japanese marketplace, the Australian marketplace isn't restricted to just Australians!  Just use it to add the trial/demo to your download queue even if you're in America or wherever.  I fucking love you, Giant Bomb! "

The Japanese marketplace is not restricted. I have a Japanese gamertag and I download demos and videos from there all the time. "
I think he means with a U.S. account...
#116 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

he meant restricted to anything other than a japanese account i think

#117 Posted by kerikxi (544 posts) -

Got the trial from the AU website, unlocked the full game like usual. Playing now.

#118 Posted by Hannibal (863 posts) -

Yeah, US market is failing right now

#119 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
@kerikxi said:
" Got the trial from the AU website, unlocked the full game like usual. Playing now. "
Nice. :) Mine is almost downloaded.
#120 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

Thanks MrKlorox :) 2%!

#121 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -
@MrKlorox said:
" @vidiot: Well it's probably because you have a Japanese gamertag. I can't download anything with mine. "
Ah, I get it. 

But, it should also be noted that everything I have downloaded on Japanese marketplace can be run on my American gamertag. 
I just assume by now a good majority of people have Japanese accounts. My bad, I totally didn't consider a straight download with an American gamertag in my logic.
#122 Posted by LordKorax (278 posts) -

Hmmm... the Australian marketplace wants me to redeem a code in order to download the game...

#123 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

That's weird. It only prompted me for my login info. Added the demo to my queue in like 15 seconds.

#124 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
@LordKorax said:
" Hmmm... the Australian marketplace wants me to redeem a code in order to download the game... "
I think you just choose to download the trial, then choose to unlock the full game on your xbox from the trial.
#125 Edited by Canteu (2821 posts) -

The full game is listed under Top rated in the shadow complex tab in the UK , but it doesnt work :p

#126 Posted by Time_Lord (723 posts) -

downloading the demo at 10%

#127 Edited by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

I see it in the US marketplace now. You have to click All Downloads from inside the game page. It's then only under the Best Selling tab.

so Game Marketplace >> Arcade >> New Arrivals >> Shadow Complex >> All Downloads >> Best Selling >> Full or Trial game (yes, full still gives error)

#128 Posted by Kyle (2324 posts) -

Just finished the demo. However, I still get an error every time I try to purchase the full game... sigh....

#129 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

On a side note, the ad for the Lost Planet 2 Co-op demo is up prompting you to download...but the demo hasn't been put up :S

Quick, call God, someone screwed up.

#130 Posted by Tomeh (66 posts) -

You fight the huge spider mini-boss immediately after you get the grenades, then the demo ends :(

#131 Posted by Amilmitt (237 posts) -

I am downloading the full version right now, no errors yet.
60% to go =D

#132 Edited by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -
@Amilmitt: The error would have shown up as soon as you tried to spend the microsoft points if it was going to. And it didn't?

When I press A on Full Game in the marketplace, it says this:

Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live.
Please try again later.

Status code: 80004005

#133 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

I can play the trial from the australia marketplace or whatever, but can't unlock full game.

#134 Posted by Fascismo (118 posts) -

@Kyle:  I'm having the same problem, I finished the trial, so I need to wait it out until the marketplace will let me unlock the full game.

#135 Posted by mrfluke (5312 posts) -
@Fascismo: same here hey at least we know the game is getting a lot of traffic
#136 Posted by Discorsi (1390 posts) -
#137 Edited by NickNorman (435 posts) -

If you have the trial, go to the Australian website (thanks, Hitchinson, then MrKlorox) and buy it. I just did, and I'm playing the full game right now.

#138 Edited by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -
@Discorsi said:

" in case u error unlock full game here.. 
http://marketplace.xbox.com/nl-NL/g...&of=0&bt=0&sb=1  worked for me :D "

Nice. If it still doesn't become enabled by the time I get the trial downloaded and played, I'll definitely try that.

@NickNorman said:

" If you have the trial, go to the Australian website (thank, MrKlorox) and buy it. I just did, and I'm playing the full game right now. "

Actually thanks goes to Hitchinson, who first linked it on page 3 after some Aussie users said they were downloading the trial.
#139 Posted by SketchyBrown (180 posts) -

Fucking all hell bullshit! Motherfuckers! AGGGGHH BE ON TIME!!!

I downloaded the "trial" through the Australian marketplace (to my US console). I tried to unlock the full game, but got the same errors as other users. So, hoping it would fix itself, I played through the demo - which happen to be the sections of the game I've watched countless times in demos (and enjoyed it IMMENSELY) and then BAM - dead spider robot - DEMO OVER UNLOCK OR QUIT LOL 

So I deleted it, I have fired up Bad Company, and after I beat this next mission I figure the US marketplace will have sorted itself out and I can actually play the game I slept all day yesterday so I could enjoy it all morning today. 

<3 Shadow Complex

#140 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -
@MrKlorox said:
" @Amilmitt: The error would have shown up as soon as you tried to spend the microsoft points if it was going to. And it didn't?

When I press A on Full Game in the marketplace, it says this:

Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live.
Please try again later.

Status code: 80004005

"
I'm having the same problem, dunno what's up... hope I don't have to wail til the morning...
#141 Posted by WallacetheGreat (555 posts) -

Hell, I'm just gonna wait until all this is fixed. I hope it's not too long....

I want my Shadow Complex and my Lost Planet 2 demo NOW!!!!!!!!!!

#142 Posted by gimmysumcowbel (418 posts) -
#143 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -

I search "Shadow Complex" on twitter and found this solution for the us US dudes - 
http://bit.ly/28jmiu 

The direct link to the page to download it, it worked for me, and now I'm playing.

#144 Edited by Tomeh (66 posts) -

Damn, I'm still getting the 'Redeem Code' message on the xbox sites (Australian and otherwise), did you guys delete the trial or do something that made it work? 

Edit: I guess the xbox.com trick is only working for US duders
#145 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -
@tomeh said:
" Damn, I'm still getting the 'Redeem Code' message on the xbox sites (Australian and otherwise), did you guys delete the trial or do something that made it work? "
I downloaded the trial, then went to that link I just posted, and it took from my MS points.
#146 Posted by Tomeh (66 posts) -

AHA! It's working on the marketplace now, atleast the Australian marketplace anyway ...
#147 Edited by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -
@MasterOfPenguins_Zell said:

"  I search "Shadow Complex" on twitter and found this solution for the us US dudes - 
http://bit.ly/28jmiu   The direct link to the page to download it, it worked for me, and now I'm playing. "

I did this and it worked perfectly. Thank you! 

I was skeptical buying from the Dutch site in case there were any future region locking issues. No offense Discorsi.

I'll probably be out of commission while playing this thing. So good luck guys!
#148 Posted by Amilmitt (237 posts) -

weird i had no problems downloading it off the marketplace. maybe it was just the states cause im in Canada.

#149 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

On all those sites it's asking me to redeem a pre paid code, of which i don't have :(

#150 Posted by yates (384 posts) -
@Canteu said:
" On all those sites it's asking me to redeem a pre paid code, of which i don't have :( "
Yep, same deal for me. I'm in the UK. Guess I'll just have to wait a while until its fixed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.