artie's Shadow Complex (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

• artie wrote this review on .
  • artie has written a total of 8 reviews. The last one was for Proteus

Video Review: Metroidvania at it's best might not be the best

Link, embedding not working.

Meet my video review for Shadow Complex. Uploaded near it's release, I have to say in retrospect despite Shadow Complex being a totally competent game, I didn't find myself wanting to find every treasure and explore every nook and cranny (how many times have I said "and" already? This is why I don't do written reviews -_-). So I enjoyed the package while it lasted and it's worth the asking price but in my experience, I just got bored once it was over.