Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow of the Colossus

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 18, 2005

Explore the Forbidden Land as Wander, a young warrior who must slay sixteen Colossi in order to restore the life of a sacrificed maiden.

LEAST favorite colossi ? *spoilers*

RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By RipTheVeins

now I know everyone probably has a favorite, as do I, but there must also be one colossi you didn't enjoy battling or downright hated.

on my first playthrough I couldn't stand the Eighth Colossi, I guess I just didn't like the fact that he was the first colossus that SHOT PROJECTILES lol...also I hated having to jump down to go after him.

deathfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By deathfury

I stopped playing at the flying sand worm Colossi, the one where you had to jump off of Argo's back to get on it. Makes me rage!

Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Ross

...the goddamn turtle...

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Steve_C
    deathfury said:
    "I stopped playing at the flying sand worm Colossi, the one where you had to jump off of Argo's back to get on it. Makes me rage!"
    0_0....  That's my favourite one! It's so epic.

My one is the big thing located in the shallow lake, like the 11th colossus or something. It took me ages before i figured out that you could hit the teeth things on top of his head to make him change direction. I managed to attack him once, but after that he never walked close enough for me to jump off onto the pillar bits. It took me over an hour to beat it, it was so frustrating the first time before i figured him out. Ridiculous.
    deathfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deathfury
    Steve_C said:
    "deathfury said:
    "I stopped playing at the flying sand worm Colossi, the one where you had to jump off of Argo's back to get on it. Makes me rage!"
    0_0....  That's my favourite one! It's so epic.

My one is the big thing located in the shallow lake, like the 11th colossus or something. It took me ages before i figured out that you could hit the teeth things on top of his head to make him change direction. I managed to attack him once, but after that he never walked close enough for me to jump off onto the pillar bits. It took me over an hour to beat it, it was so frustrating the first time before i figured him out. Ridiculous."
    Well maybe it was epic if you could find out what to do, and how to do it right, which I could not at all, I just kept falling right before I could grab onto the colossus.
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TheGreatGuero
    deathfury said:
    Heh, I think that was definitely the best one in the entire game. I'm not quite sure what I'd say my least favorite was. I remember that I wasn't too impressed with the final one. There were a few others that really frustrated me, but it's been a while, so I don't remember them too well.
    atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By atejas
    deathfury said:
    Dude, that was the best one.

In any case, I would have to say the small one. The one with the fucking fire torches and rush-spamming.
    Or maybe the turtle. Fuck, I hate those two.
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By natetodamax

Probably the last one. I've had the game for two years now, and I still haven't beaten it because of that dickhead.

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By eclipsesis

ARGHH the bastard worm in side that cavern i just couldn't grasp it. this game is legendary

KommanderCevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By KommanderCevin

I liked the flying sand one as well, and while the lizard in the arena was a dumb fight, the only one I hated playing was the electric eel type that went under water for about half and hour before surfacing for two shakes of a lamb's tail, making his fight take ages even when I could pull it off.

RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By RipTheVeins

@SuperJoe

I'm actually surprised by that, I thought that those two had the MOST personality compared to the rest.

KillerBears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KillerBears

The 15th, because I knew exactly what to do (make him hit the pillars with his sword to make a path to the bridge) but could never make him do it for some reason. Plus it was hard to latch on to his hand later on.

Also, lots of swimming in this game makes me rage. SO SLOW.

SilvarusLupus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SilvarusLupus

The damn water turtle-thing and the goddamn land turtle-thing.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By PureRok

Probably the whole game. I barely played it long enough to beat the second one before I got sick of that horrible game.

SilvarusLupus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SilvarusLupus
    @PureRok: SotC is one of my favorite games..... >_>

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.