flyingrat's Wander to Kyozou (PlayStation 2) review

• flyingrat wrote this review on .

Very Epic

Story - Shadow of the colossus is about a young man named Wander who is out to bring a girl back to life by defeating 16 colossi.

Graphics - Excellent graphics for a playstation 2 game. You feel really small when you face a colossus or even when riding around on your horse because the landscapes are so huge.

Sound - Not a lot of voice, but there is a lot of great music. The word that comes to mind is epic. Some beautifully orchestrated tracks here.

Gameplay - Again: epic. I felt overwhelmed each time I faced a new colossus. But defeating them is not as hard as it looks. That's not to say that the game is easy, I would describe the difficulty as average.

Summary - Excellent game. A must-buy.