Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadowrun Returns

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jul 25, 2013

Shadowrun Returns is a turn-based RPG created by Harebrained Schemes.

Quick, prob dumb question

Corwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Corwag

Hi, so this game is the first I've bought that has the steam workshop features, soooo I have no idea how to navigate it. The question is: How do I figure out which is a user created story/mission/whatever that I can download and play through and what are things people create for other people to make missions? I hope that made sense. Thanks in advance!

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

At the moment, just reading the descriptions is the best way. There are check boxes on the right side where you can narrow down the content, but I'm not sure how accurate they are.

Corwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks. Everything is worded so weirdly (to me), and the "subscribing" business confuses me. I'll figure it out.

Corwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Corwag

-double post-

sorry

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@corwag: Subscribing just downloads it for you and updates it when they do something to it.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

When you click on new game, the stuff from Harebrained Schemes (studio that made this game) is the official stuff. So far after trying a little of the SNES remake of the Shadowrun game I hit the point where the lead character states that I hit the end of the demo. So right now look on the stuff that's labeled 'installed' which is ready to play.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.