Shadowrun available for .99c or 80 MSP from GamesforWindows.com

#1 Edited by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

Much like their Age of Empires III sale for .99 cents or 80 MSP, Games for Windows is offering Shadowrun for the same price. EDIT: It's a daily deal, so it'll last until the end of today and there'll probably be another really cheap sale tomorrow. If you're interested you can get it from the application or from the store at gamesforwindows.com

#2 Posted by MrKlorox (11186 posts) -

thanks for heads up

#3 Edited by Weltal (2268 posts) -

To be clear it will last for the rest of today and another .99 cent deal will start tomorrow. It's all week I think.

Also, I hope people pick it up. I'm probably in the minority of people that actually picked up the PC version on release and had a lot of fun for a while. Might be fun to get back in it.

#4 Posted by AlisterCat (5397 posts) -

I am tempted but I know I won't play it. But still...

#5 Edited by IamNOTatalkingpony (264 posts) -

Exactly what that game's worth, ZING.

#6 Edited by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

If I can get that piece of shit client to work I'll get it for sure.
Thanks!

Edit:  Yep, piece of shit is not working.
Gonna try it on my housemates pc

#7 Posted by AlisterCat (5397 posts) -

THERE. I bought it. Are you happy?

#8 Posted by AlisterCat (5397 posts) -

They've also got Fable TLC for £5 which I would recommend picking up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.