Am i skipping chapters by accident?

#1 Posted by sagesebas (2004 posts) -

I read somewhere that there are 5 acts with 5 chapters each. I just beat 3-4 and it took me straight to 4-1 am i missing parts? Id really like to play as much of this game as i can

#2 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

I don't think it is possible to skip chapters in this game. Who ever told you each act has 5 chapters was probably wrong. It's been awhile since I played it but the only way you'd be skipping chapters is by some glitch.

#3 Posted by bybeach (4912 posts) -

I could not be remembering right, but one chapter is very short..or something . I vaguely remember something being very brief.

#4 Posted by sagesebas (2004 posts) -
@bybeach Yeah act 2 was one chapter cool to know im not missing anything its a badass game
#5 Posted by Icemael (6343 posts) -

You're not skipping anything. The first act has one chapter, the second and the third have four, the fourth has six and the fifth has five.

#6 Posted by sagesebas (2004 posts) -
@Icemael Thanks duder

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.