Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadows of the Damned

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 21, 2011

As demon hunter Garcia "F**king" Hotspur, players must venture into Hell itself in order to rescue Paula, Garcia's innocent girlfriend, from the sadistic torments of Fleming, the Lord of Demons.

Grasshopper Manufacture's Shadows of The Damned Announced

• 61 results
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#51  Edited By Icemael
    @RsistncE said:
    " Icemael knows that I've thoroughly argued my position on why Japanese games and their developers are a dying breed. "
    Yeah.

Oh wait. I don't.
    RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By RsistncE
    @Icemael said:
    " @RsistncE said:
    " Icemael knows that I've thoroughly argued my position on why Japanese games and their developers are a dying breed. "
    Yeah.

Oh wait. I don't. "
    It's not my problem that you have a terrible memory.
    Avatar image for deactivated-57d3a53d23027
    deactivated-57d3a53d23027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

@RsistncE said:
    " @afrofools said:
    " @Icemael said:
    " @RsistncE: Encyclopedia Dramatica bullshit. The last line of defense for idiots when confronted about their idiocy. "
    Trolls be trolling. I love Giantbomb because there is no arguments or trolls.. and then I notice people arguing and am afraid for the future of this online community. @RsistncE is being foolish, making such assumptions and generalisations. "
    Icemael knows that I've thoroughly argued my position on why Japanese games and their developers are a dying breed. I didn't see the need to do it all over again. "
    Yeah, sure. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I just don't think that whole Wapanese generalisation thing was necessary, but it was meant to be funny so kudos to you for that. 
    RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By RsistncE
    @afrofools: I was just being a dick, that's all. I just didn't think I needed to reiterate my position on the Japanese games industry for the umpteenth time. Either way I still stand by my opinion that this game looks generic as hell. If we're shown more that proves otherwise, I'll eat my words.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Icemael
    @RsistncE said:
    " @Icemael said:
    " @RsistncE said:
    Yeah.

Oh wait. I don't. "
    It's not my problem that you have a terrible memory. "
    It's not my problem that you expect me to remember every discussion I have with every member of every Internet forum.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By jakob187

I'm game.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By RsistncE
    @Icemael: It's not my problem that it's not your problem that you expect you to remember every discussion you have with every member of every Internet forum because it's not my problem that you have a terrible memory.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Icemael
    @RsistncE: It's called prioritizing. I remember outstanding discussions. Meaningless chatter, I forget after a couple of days.
    Darkraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Darkraven

very interested in seeing how the final product ends up. with these great names behind it we can at least expect something good, heres hoping it gets delivered!
    one little comment though about the main character, talk about the "mexican cliché" :D I like it in a sort of "it looks cheesy and i hate it" sorta way if that makes any sense...

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By RsistncE
    @Icemael: OOOOH SICK BURN
    mafuchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mafuchi

Looks sweet, hoping they pass on the giant titted she-monsters.  Maybe I won't be ashamed to play this Japanese game.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By geirr

I'm really looking forward to this even if it looked a little too generic at first glance.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.