The FInal Chapter (Spoilers)

#1 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (4852 posts) -

So the Flemming boss is giving me a terrible time.  I've been fighting him for an hour and a half.  All of my deaths occurred in the first 20 minutes.  I haven't died in an hour and 10 minutes and neither has he.  What the fuck is going on.  I've been trying to attack his floating head for like 40 minutes.  What am I doing wrong?

#2 Posted by DEMONOLOGY_24 (521 posts) -

what difficulty are you on ? and what are you using to fight him ?
#3 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (4852 posts) -
@DEMONOLOGY_24 said:
what difficulty are you on ? and what are you using to fight him ?
I'm on normal using the Hot Boner and the Skull Blaster.
 
Hot Boner is maxed out but the Skull Blaster is not.
#4 Posted by DonChipotle (2655 posts) -

When he splits his body, use the machine gun and just fire at the glowing body part.

#5 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (4852 posts) -
@VelvetLore04 said:

When he splits his body, use the machine gun and just fire at the glowing body part.

I tried it on a previous body part and it didn't work.  I'll try it again though.
#6 Posted by DEMONOLOGY_24 (521 posts) -
@VelvetLore04 said:

When he splits his body, use the machine gun and just fire at the glowing body part.


I would highly recomend doing this
#7 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (4852 posts) -
@SethPhotopoulos said:
@VelvetLore04 said:

When he splits his body, use the machine gun and just fire at the glowing body part.

I tried it on a previous body part and it didn't work.  I'll try it again though.
This time it worked.  But I'm also talking about a battle where the iight shot decided to not hit my target but float in front of me and explode.  It stopped right at the barrel.
#8 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@SethPhotopoulos said:
@SethPhotopoulos said:
@VelvetLore04 said:

When he splits his body, use the machine gun and just fire at the glowing body part.

I tried it on a previous body part and it didn't work.  I'll try it again though.
This time it worked.  But I'm also talking about a battle where the iight shot decided to not hit my target but float in front of me and explode.  It stopped right at the barrel.
The only time I used light shot was to hit the goat.  
 
Just get him till the cracks glow. Blow up his body. Then use the Machine gun to get the glowing red piece. 
#9 Edited by SethPhotopoulos (4852 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:

@SethPhotopoulos said:

@SethPhotopoulos said:
@VelvetLore04 said:

When he splits his body, use the machine gun and just fire at the glowing body part.

I tried it on a previous body part and it didn't work.  I'll try it again though.
This time it worked.  But I'm also talking about a battle where the iight shot decided to not hit my target but float in front of me and explode.  It stopped right at the barrel.
The only time I used light shot was to hit the goat.   Just get him till the cracks glow. Blow up his body. Then use the Machine gun to get the glowing red piece. 
I meant the light host bomb stopped in my face and exploded when it didn't even hit anything.  I beat the game just now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.