Shantae Risky's Revenge Trailer

#1 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

Looking good!

#2 Posted by L33tfella_H (901 posts) -

As i was just about to enter this thread, i was thinking 'isn't that the name of that GBC game that was pretty good?' and hey, whaddaya know?

Looking good indeed.

#3 Edited by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Liking the Gargoyles Quest, Batman GB, Wario Land Virtual Boy, and Kabuki Fighter homages in the gameplay. It seems to me like it's lending heavily from some of the great games of the past.  

Can't wait.

#4 Edited by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

Damn it, how'd you beat me to this? Where did you find it? WHERE!?!? 

IGN huh... this is an obvious pick for best game of the year :P 
But seriously, this makes my purchase of a DSiXL feel even smarter. 

#5 Posted by AltonBrown (949 posts) -

YES!

#6 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

I can't explain why, but for a moment while watching this trailer I was briefly reminded of the old Aladdin game for the SNES.

#7 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -
@AgentJ said:
" Damn it, how'd you beat me to this? Where did you find it? WHERE!?!?  IGN huh... this is an obvious pick for best game of the year :P But seriously, this makes my purchase of a DSiXL feel even smarter.  "
Somebody is a happy young man  :/ 

@End_Boss said:
" I can't explain why, but for a moment while watching this trailer I was briefly reminded of the old Aladdin game for the SNES. "
Yep, I can see that.  It is like looking at an old SNES or Mega Drive game from Disney and I mean that in an excellent way.
#8 Posted by kingclaw (757 posts) -

See, it works

#9 Posted by Deusoma (3004 posts) -

Words cannot express my disappointment that this is a DSiWare release, not just because I am unable to play it, but because the majority of people will never even hear about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.