Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shantae

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 04, 2002

Shantae, a Game Boy Color game developed by WayFoward, features a half-genie named Shantae, and her battle against the villainous Risky Boots. It was one of the only games from the Game Boy Color era to have additional functionality when played on the Game Boy Advance.

Does Shantae have a game-breaking bug?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By AgentJ

Shit, I've been through the FAQ and I did things differently than the guide writer did, and it seems that I am unable to reach the key that I need in order to get the power up I need to beat the boss and progress through the game. I know that not many people here have played this game, and probably even fewer are likely to have come across this error, but its something I need to ask about.

Im in the Twinkle Palace Labyrinth and I've already used as many keys as i can reach
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

Sheeesh man, you and Shantae need to get a room  :-)

Maybe you and the 3 other people in the world who have Shantae should make a club.  You could be the President  xD
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AgentJ
    oldschool said:
    Sheeesh man, you and Shantae need to get a room :-)Maybe you and the 3 other people in the world ... [more]
    Yeah, well i just found out that Shantae might have herpes, so i'm getting a hotel room until i find out the truth
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By oldschool
    AgentJ said:
    oldschool said: Sheeesh man, you and Shantae need to get a room :-)Maybe you and the 3 other people in ... [more]
    Well, she could only have got it from you or the 3 other people who have the game.  You may be the carrier  :-)

So, exactly how far into the game are you?
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AgentJ
    oldschool said:
    AgentJ said: oldschool said: Sheeesh man, you and Shantae need to get a room :-)Maybe you and the 3 other ... [more]
    It seems that i'm on the last 5th or so.
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AgentJ
    oldschool said:
    AgentJ said: oldschool said: Sheeesh man, you and Shantae need to get a room :-)Maybe you and the 3 other ... [more]

Well, Shantae and I went back to a previous point in our relationship, got the STD treated, and things are progressing much smoother. I think we might go all the way : )

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.