thegriefer's Shatter (PlayStation Network (PS3)) review

• thegriefer wrote this review on .

possibly the best psn game

This game is a must buy! 8 bucks is a steal for this game. There are 10 worlds with about 5 stages per world. The bosses are very cool since they are very different from each other some may be an octopus blocking the ball with its legs or it might be a clock that rebuilds it self. It is very addictive game that any ps3 owner should buy.

Other reviews for Shatter (PlayStation Network (PS3))

For all of paddlekind. 0

Being that the calendar for July comprises of such hotly anticipated storewide releases as “Starcraft 2” and “jack all else”, I figure that now is a good time to redirect my attention to the downloadable market. I had originally felt like I was missing out on some unique experiences and concepts, but aside from some business involving flowers and cats shooting yetis, not really. The same kind of marketing one-upmanship that Sony and Microsoft continually engages in happens on the online realm to...