Anyone bought/will buy this game?

#1 Posted by jmrwacko (2443 posts) -

I really enjoyed what I played during the free weekend, and am thinking of buying this game. I wanted to know if any giantbombers are also thinking of picking up Shattered Horizon, especially people from the Giantbomb BFBC2 community. Let me know so we can hop in a game together.

#2 Posted by jmrwacko (2443 posts) -

Oh and by the way, upon buying the game, I got guest passes to let Steam friends try out the full game for 3 days, so if you missed the free weekend let me know if you want a guest pass.

#3 Edited by yani (413 posts) -

@jmrwacko: I picked up the game over the weekend.  I really like it but can't help but think what a full game with sp levels built around this fps system could be like.  I'm in the UK though so might have some lag issues if you're state side.  My steam id is yanielliot, (at least I think it is) if you wanna play sometime.

#4 Posted by Jackel2072 (2278 posts) -

so boys hows the game treating you? thinking about picking it up in the next few weeks

#5 Posted by davidbelmont (2 posts) -

Just went on sale for Steams' daily deal, anyone still playing it???

#6 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@davidbelmont said:

Just went on sale for Steams' daily deal, anyone still playing it???

Some servers are a bit populated again due to the sale, just played a 6v6 game.

It seems like a decent game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.