Shenmue HD Gamerscore

#1 Edited by Nemesis2K (156 posts) -

Would you rather have to buy the games seperate and be able to obtain 50 achievements in each game (see RE4 and RE:CVX) or have bundled with 1000 points spread between both of them (see MGS2 & MGS3)

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10457 posts) -

This seems like an odd thing to randomly ask. I'd rather see it as one thing, because I don't care that much about points.

Also, I don't think you should go making threads like this, because you got my hopes up that they might be making an HD-ified version of those games.

#3 Posted by 71Ranchero (2675 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

This seems like an odd thing to randomly ask. I'd rather see it as one thing, because I don't care that much about points.

Also, I don't think you should go making threads like this, because you got my hopes up that they might be making an HD-ified version of those games.

Supposedly HD versions of both games have been done for a while and Sega has been sitting on them.

#4 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10457 posts) -

@Atramentous said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

Supposedly HD versions of both games have been done for a while and Sega has been sitting on them.

I'll believe it when I see it.

#5 Posted by Redbullet685 (6024 posts) -

@Nemesis2K said:

have bundled with 1000 points spread between both of them (see MGS2 & MGS3)

That's weird that they are bundled on 360. On PS3, they both have separate trophy lists. And I'd rather have the Shenmue Collection to have them separate also. That means more gamerscore/trophies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.