Ten minutes of Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers gameplay

#1 Posted by Hailinel (23927 posts) -

The Japanese release of the 3DS remake of Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers is coming up at the end of the month, and a ten minute video showing off various aspects of the game, from the combat and exploration to the fusion system and presentation, has been posted to Youtube. Take a look at this sucker:

I'm really hoping that this gets announced for North American localization soon.

#2 Posted by Alkaiser (358 posts) -

Seeing this makes me regret the fact that every attempt I've made to either learn Japanese or brute force my way through games with a translation dictionary has ended in miserable failure. Atlus, I swear I'll buy upwards of 10 copies and give them out as holiday gifts as well as guides if you put those out. I did it with Tactics Ogre and I'll do it again.

#3 Posted by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

Looks cool. I'd get a copy if it were to be localized.

#4 Posted by Soren (291 posts) -

Man, I'm diggin' the cheesy summoning animation.

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (36047 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

The Japanese release of the 3DS remake of Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers is coming up at the end of the month

Technically, it's one day before the end of the month, because Japan likes to toy with me. (It comes out on my birthday is what I'm saying.)

#6 Posted by Eirikr (1006 posts) -

I've been trying to resist watching this...but I couldn't. My body is ready for a vision quest or three.

And I'm calling it: Kirk Thornton as Victor in the English localization.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.