Any rough ideas of length?

#1 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1660 posts) -

So I bought this game today to play on vacation for the ride on my vacation when I'm not driving, and on some of my more down moments. I was wondering how long it might take the average fellow to complete this game? I'm getting a worrisome feeling that it might be shorter than I had planned on. (I didn't expect to beat it on vacation, but I might get further than planned.)

#2 Edited by Molenator85 (228 posts) -

It's been a little while, but I believe I finished it slightly under 25 hours, and that was playing a lot of extra battles. I thought it was going to be a lot longer as while, hence me grinding a bunch of those extra battles.

#3 Posted by Apathylad (3067 posts) -

For one playthrough? I'm pretty sure it took me about 35-40 hours, but I believe some paths might be longer than others.

#4 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1660 posts) -

@Apathylad: Was that to get the 'true' ending? Just curious

#5 Posted by Hunkulese (2785 posts) -
@Molenator85 Did you just skip all the text? I'm at about 25 hours starting day 6 (of 8)
#6 Posted by Hunkulese (2785 posts) -
@EarlessShrimp Howlongtobeat.com is a pretty good site to find out how long it takes to beat a game.
#7 Posted by Molenator85 (228 posts) -

@Hunkulese: That 15 should have been 25, my bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.