Ghostlight to bring SMT:DDS series to PSN Europe

#1 Posted by sub_o (836 posts) -
#2 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

Nocturne is my favorite, but DDS2 is one of the craziest stories I've ever played and it's amazing (DDS2 also has the best music of the series)

#3 Posted by pw2566ch (480 posts) -

So if they release it in Europe, it shouldn't be that hard to localize it out in the US. There's a lot of people out here that want to play them.

#4 Posted by htr10 (330 posts) -

Played this series on my PS2 here in the states a few years back. Story sequences and character development may be the best of any series I have ever played.

#5 Posted by YI_Orange (1128 posts) -

The end chunk of DDS 2 is so weird but those games are great. If this announcement applies to you and you're at all interested then you should pick them up.

#6 Posted by PK_Koopa (582 posts) -

Wasn't a fan of the last part of DDS2, but damn the music was good. Love the universe and the plot, for the most part, was pretty cool. The original DDS was not as good, but still had a lot of good moments (but that last dungeon was awful).

To be honest though I'd prefer they announced Devil Summoner 1 and 2 for PSN, since the sequel didn't come out in Europe and apparently it's quite good.

#7 Posted by sub_o (836 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.