About Abyss of Time. *spoilers*

#1 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

I can't believe I didn't save..fricken page crash.

Anyway, I was wondering in the answer what level do you start out at, is it the level you left off with? Like, If I get my team to level 90's for Nyx fight and for Elizabeth (yes I know Elizabeth fight is just for the main, but this isn't the point XP) and then I proceed to the Answer will the level's be the same?

I hear this was supposed to be hard but so hard (and an ass) to reset me back to possibly level 5 makes me cringe on the inside.

#2 Posted by eldiax (632 posts) -

In Answer I believe you start as level 20 regardless of your stats in the Journey. I don't think those are connected like that in any way. But plot wise the Answer is just after the ending of Journey.

#3 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@eldiax:  ugh... that kinda sucks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.