Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 19, 2007

This expanded edition of Persona 3 adds additional content and a continuation of the original game's storyline.

Alright what the hell?

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Venatio

Alright I was just wondering, am I missing something here? I quit exploring when I was up on the 22th level and returned to the dorm, why the hell do I have to start at level 5 when I return? Its really stupid that I have to do that

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

Did you activate the teleporters?

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Venatio
    @Sleepy_Insomniac: Well I used one to get back down from that floor, which one are you talking about?
    Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By Dolphin_Butter
    @Venatio: Before every mid-boss encounter there should be a teleporter nearby. I at least know there's one on the 13th floor, are you sure you didn't pass it up?
    Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Venatio
    @Sleepy_Insomniac: So I should always activate the teleporter on the level before or on the level as a mid boss fight?
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By shadows_kill

you used the teleporter at level 5. you skipped at least 2 teleporters. one on 13 and probably one on level 20~. Its best if you use them cause when you go back you get your sp and hp replenished and you could go and fuse. if your on a floor where they say "theres a powerful enemy on this floor" or there are 3 enemies" there will be a teleporter and make sure to use it.

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Cerza

Welcome to Tartarus. This is one of those things you just have to get used to, because every floor in Tartarus is randomly generated besides the boss floors. There is an elevator on every floor that has a boss encounter on it. You can use those teleporters to go up or down the tower. The other elevators you find on the random floors with the random mobs only take you back to the entrance.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Venatio
    @Cerza: Is there anyway you can tell me which floors are Boss floors? Im currently on level 17, where is the closest floor for this?
    jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By jeffgoldblum
    @Venatio said:
    " @Cerza: Is there anyway you can tell me which floors are Boss floors? Im currently on level 17, where is the closest floor for this? "
    You gotta find that out for yourself (or just use a guide).
    Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Cerza
    @Venatio said:
    " @Cerza: Is there anyway you can tell me which floors are Boss floors? Im currently on level 17, where is the closest floor for this? "
    I forget what floors are boss floors. They are erratic in the beginning, but they even out later in the game like every 5 levels or every 10 levels. If you want to know for sure check out GameFaqs. They got some really bang up guides there, which were a big help for me when I played through the game.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By pause422

Its obvious when you're about to come onto a mid boss encounter, you're told several times, and you'll get used to the way the rooms look. Usually fairly close there will always be a teleporter to activate before beginning the battle.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Venatio

Alright, Junpei is lying dead on the floor after a battle, is there anyway I can revive him?

eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By eirikr
    @Venatio: Use an item like a Revival Bead or a spell like Recarm if you have it. You do also have to be at a relatively close range for them to work (i.e., they can't be off-screen).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.