Controller disconnecting on quit (PS3)

#1 Posted by Lashe (1266 posts) -

Hey guys, I'm having a strange issue where whenever I quit P3:FES on my PS3, my DualShock 3 disconnects and doesn't seem to reconnect without physically plugging it in over USB. Not the end of the world but it is a bit of a nuisance. Anyone else had this issue before? I should maybe note it's a UK PS3 Phat, although I doubt that would be too much of a factor.

#2 Posted by DeathbyYeti (767 posts) -

I have same issue with US PS3 "Phat"

It didnt help that this happened when I was frustrated with the last boss because I dont have enough items to refill SP and the fight itself takes 30 minutes. I dont think I will ever finish it now because of how long the fight takes and I just dont have the items. Unrelated to the controller but come on game

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.