Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 19, 2007

This expanded edition of Persona 3 adds additional content and a continuation of the original game's storyline.

Endurance Run for P3FES? No Way!

sai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By sai

Back in February, I first laid my eyes on the Persona 4 Endurance Run. I thought to myself, "this is awesome, now I have another source of entertainment." After ten or twenty episodes I felt like it would be an awesome thing to do for the upcoming summer.

And so me and my buddy Andrew (Unholyburger) present to you guys a run through of Persona 3 FES.

I hope we finish before summer ends. #_#

Youtube

sai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sai

Back in February, I first laid my eyes on the Persona 4 Endurance Run. I thought to myself, "this is awesome, now I have another source of entertainment." After ten or twenty episodes I felt like it would be an awesome thing to do for the upcoming summer.

And so me and my buddy Andrew (Unholyburger) present to you guys a run through of Persona 3 FES.

I hope we finish before summer ends. #_#

Youtube

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus

I watched a couple episodes. It's not bad, if you're having fun, you should totally keep it up. I probably won't follow it faithfully, though. It's nothing personal, but I think Jeff and Vinny are the only people on the planet who's personality could hold my attention for 6 hours a week. But if you enjoy doing it, finishing all of Persona 3 on camera would be a pretty awesome feat.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By penguindust

Since I finished P3 (sans the Answer) I'd be able to watch a Persona 3 Endurance Run, but I'm putting off the current E.R. until I finish P4. I still think they should do something different than another Shin Megami story though. 

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By luce

the crazy thing about the endurance run is that Jeff and Vinny are doing a freaking walkthrough on an RPG game...there are plenty of those on youtube but people don't expect video game journalist people to even attempt such a thing.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Fallen189

Would be better if you werent talking into a pillow

sai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sai

I'm sorry I have a naturally deep voice and I don't really know how to push up the treble, would be great help if someone could tell me. :D

EDIT: software used: audacity/adobe PP4

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.