Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 19, 2007

This expanded edition of Persona 3 adds additional content and a continuation of the original game's storyline.

How can I increase courage?

nohthink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By nohthink

Well... it is exactly what the title is saying.

I'm having troubles upgrading my attributes. 

Courage, academic and charm

Where can I upgrade them outside of the school?

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By FancySoapsMan

go the karaoke place in the mall at night.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Catolf
    @nohthink:  As stated above, do Karaoke at night accept for saturday and sunday because there are too many people. Also you can go to the Wild duck Burger and try some of the mystery meat during the day if you can't do it at night. Also If you go into the nurses office when your sick or tired you'll gain courage for doing so I believe.
    stubbleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By stubbleman

Oh man. I've been playing too much portable. On FES you have your desk in your room that you can study at. That will give you academics. Also, after school you can study in the library by the faculty office. Also, there's the option of going to the diner by Hagakure. I forget the name, but they have this meal that raises your academics. The karaoke bar and Wild Duck will give you courage. You can get a charm boost by going to Changall. Their coffee makes you more charming. The trick with them is to kinda just get them all out of the way early on so you can get to enjoying yourself. Especially if your interested in pursuing a social link with Yukari or Mitsuru. Also, just a quick plug, but the PSP version makes raising your attributes a whole lot easier. Anyway, hope that helped and good luck buddy!

WatanabeKazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By WatanabeKazuma

A good way to do this without dedicating any actual time out of a day is to make sure you visit the nurse's office whenever you are tired or ill, you will get the option to take a strange drink which increases courage.

You shouldn't really have to waste any time increasing any of your stats as you will always end up with some free windows to do that in, only do the activities to raise stats if no S-Links are available. By the time the first S-Link was open to me that needed a high stat (like Fuuka) I had already maxed out my courage. It will quickly become a non-issue, Academics takes the longest but its a long time before you really need it.

Aus_azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Aus_azn
    @WatanabeKazuma said:
    " It will quickly become a non-issue, Academics takes the longest but its a long time before you really need it. "
    IIRC, it was only really needed if you wanted the "top score" gifts from Mitsuru, and initiating her S-Link in the first place.
    WatanabeKazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By WatanabeKazuma
    @Aus_azn said:
    " @WatanabeKazuma said:
    " It will quickly become a non-issue, Academics takes the longest but its a long time before you really need it. "
    IIRC, it was only really needed if you wanted the "top score" gifts from Mitsuru, and initiating her S-Link in the first place. "
    Even then, you have a long time to do this before you run out of exams to ace, Mitsuru's S-Link is very late game as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.