Most attractive male and female?

#1 Posted by Persona3rocks (33 posts) -

Who do you think are the most attractive male and female from persona 3?

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13137 posts) -

This reminds me of the time I dreamt the plot to Persona 5. There's no way that comes to the west uncensored.

#3 Posted by TheBluthCompany (367 posts) -

Mitsuru and Akihiko. All the way.

#4 Edited by ArtisanBreads (3749 posts) -

Fuuka's bangs.

@thebluthcompany said:

Mitsuru and Akihiko. All the way.

Yeah I think so. But personally Yuko is just the cutest, oh I love her. She would be the best girl to be with though Mitsuru would be the BEST girl to be with because she's loaded and can do anything.

This is why I dated them both (shhhh don't say anything).

#5 Edited by Hunter5024 (5543 posts) -

I don't like Mitsuru. She's the worst. There. I said it.

#6 Edited by bigjeffrey (4788 posts) -

Fuuka and Koromaru

#7 Posted by TobbRobb (4579 posts) -

Physically attractive? Mitsuru and Akihiko. Either are far from my favorites though.

#8 Posted by Flappy (2128 posts) -

Fuuka's bangs.

@thebluthcompany said:

Mitsuru and Akihiko. All the way.

Yeah I think so. But personally Yuko is just the cutest, oh I love her. She would be the best girl to be with though Mitsuru would be the BEST girl to be with because she's loaded and can do anything.

C'mon, man! Is there anything that we don't agree on? Yuko is legit.

As for the most attractive people in Persona 3...

These two win.

#9 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5235 posts) -

I can't really say who's the most attractive, but Koromaru is pretty "ruff" looking.

#10 Edited by StarvingGamer (8000 posts) -
Online
#11 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3749 posts) -
#12 Posted by Hunter5024 (5543 posts) -

Psst. It's the Female Protagonist from p3p.

#13 Edited by smcn (878 posts) -

Dude: Junpei. I don't know, I feel like if I was gay I'd have a thing for slackers.

Lady: Ms. Toriumi.

#14 Posted by Random45 (1051 posts) -

Come on guys, seriously?

Aegis all the way! And don't you DARE give me that crap that she doesn't count cause she's a robot! She is freaking cute as hell.

As for dudes, Shinjiro man. I'd totally jump that guy despite the fact that I'm a dude. A guy who cooks meals for his friends and allows some bratty kid to get revenge? Man, he's freaking dreamy (Though I would like if he got rid of the stupid hat).

#15 Posted by TheBluthCompany (367 posts) -

I'm sorry I forgot about Kenji what a great guy.. wait what was the question again?

Fuck you Kenji

#16 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

The guy you meet at the swim meet and the love of my (video game) life Yuko. Easy.

#17 Posted by Brodehouse (9586 posts) -

The dude who never wears a shirt and his gothic lolita pal.

#18 Posted by bigjeffrey (4788 posts) -

@smcn said:

Dude: Junpei. I don't know, I feel like if I was gay I'd have a thing for slackers.

Lady: Ms. Toriumi.

Junpei is a creep.

#19 Posted by Eirikr (1006 posts) -

male: cu chulainn

female: female cu chulainn

#20 Edited by White (1323 posts) -

FeMC and Igor.

#21 Posted by Shirogane (3563 posts) -

@random45 said:

Come on guys, seriously?

Aegis all the way! And don't you DARE give me that crap that she doesn't count cause she's a robot! She is freaking cute as hell.

As for dudes, Shinjiro man. I'd totally jump that guy despite the fact that I'm a dude. A guy who cooks meals for his friends and allows some bratty kid to get revenge? Man, he's freaking dreamy (Though I would like if he got rid of the stupid hat).

Mmm......Sorry, going to have to go with Metis on this one.

#22 Posted by big_jon (5709 posts) -

I'm sorry but I just stumbled into some creepy 4chan business, I'll let myself out now...

#23 Posted by bigjeffrey (4788 posts) -

@big_jon lol

#24 Edited by PenguinDust (12450 posts) -
#25 Edited by LurchenGamer (18 posts) -

MALE: Akihiko

FEMALE: Either Elizabeth or Yukari

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.