Oracle Draw: Fuuka

#1 Posted by Knave (548 posts) -

How many points do i get if i draw an Oracle Draw for Fuuka?

#2 Posted by supermike6 (3611 posts) -

I don't know what an Oracle draw is, but I hate Fuuka so zero.

#3 Posted by Knave (548 posts) -

Yeh, i hate her ass too, but i want rank 10 for making Persona.

#4 Posted by WatanabeKazuma (989 posts) -

Pretty sure it's +10. 

Fuuka ain't bad, it's whiny Yukari you need to endure.

#5 Posted by Aus_azn (2224 posts) -
@WatanabeKazuma said:
" Pretty sure it's +10.  Fuuka ain't bad, it's whiny Yukari you need to endure. "
I don't like either. I hate Fuuka in general, but Yukari's pretty bitchy too. Mitsuru is best, IMO. Maybe Aigis too, but ehhhh....
#6 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -
@Aus_azn said:
" @WatanabeKazuma said:
" Pretty sure it's +10.  Fuuka ain't bad, it's whiny Yukari you need to endure. "
I don't like either. I hate Fuuka in general, but Yukari's pretty bitchy too. Mitsuru is best, IMO. Maybe Aigis too, but ehhhh.... "
Chihiro is the right answer here.
#7 Posted by WatanabeKazuma (989 posts) -
@Sasran said:
" @Aus_azn said:
" @WatanabeKazuma said:
I don't like either. I hate Fuuka in general, but Yukari's pretty bitchy too. Mitsuru is best, IMO. Maybe Aigis too, but ehhhh.... "
Chihiro is the right answer here. "
Clingy is not the word. 

Mitsuru gives you a bike and a potential share in a huge company, win-win all round.
#8 Edited by mutha3 (4986 posts) -
@Aus_azn said:

" @WatanabeKazuma said:

This.Except I'd add Aigis to the list as well.

And maybe Chihiro as well. Bitch is creepy.
#9 Posted by Jrad (624 posts) -

What's with the ridiculous Fuuka/Yukari hate? They were both the best characters, hands down. Fuuka had a slight edge, I guess, but just barely. I couldn't stand Chihiro and wound up intentionally reversing the s.link. Mitsuru seemed like an ice-queen and I didn't feel particularly like defrosting her, leaving Aigis, who was pretty good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.