Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 19, 2007

This expanded edition of Persona 3 adds additional content and a continuation of the original game's storyline.

Thoughts on Evokers over time

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Red

I always just thought that Persona 3 had cooler animations than Persona 4 did, both because of the evoker animation and the different critical hit animation depending on what weapon you had. 
    Still, I never really found them anything but a cool animation. I also liked how all of the dudes killed themselves in different ways. Minato put his gun at his temple, Yukari put hers under her chin, etc.,etc.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel

The use of evokers was appropriate for the tone and story of Persona 3.  To be honest, the only thing that bothered me was the way that the characters' weapons would magically vanish when they used them.  I mean really, where do Akihiko's boxing gloves go? :P

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TheMustacheHero

I thought it was interesting, but got stale after a while, like the animations took too long...Also the stupid quotes that the party members said when you got all the enemies down "I've been waiting for this!" OK WE GET IT, YOU WERE WAITING FOR IT NOW SHUT UP!

Galv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Galv

This post reminded me that I still need to go back and beat Persona 3.
    eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By eirikr

If they weren't there and all the characters used cards instead (or even something else), it would really affect nothing. They are there to look cool, and as an animation to justify why the Personas appear. I hope they are never used again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.