I know the cutscenes are gone, but how about the voice acting?

#1 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

Did they keep all of that in there? I'm gonna pick up a PSP for this as I don't like some of the mechanics of FES (after having played 4 first) and I think I'd get on a lot better with this version, plus it will make 18 hours of plane journeys a bit more tolerable.

I'm about 7 hours in on FES and starting to really enjoy it now,  I just want the improved aspects of P3P especially the direct control over party members stuff.

Oh and no spoilers please! :D

#2 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

I bought the game. It has the voices.

#3 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4976 posts) -

The voice acting is plentiful so don't have to worry about that.

#4 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -
@Ygg said:
Oh and no spoilers please! :D "
The princess in another castle at the end of Super Mario Bros.? ^__^
#5 Posted by rjayb89 (7726 posts) -

In Halo: Reach, you are the Halo.

#6 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

Thanks for the replies, glad to know the voicework is still there! :D

I also heard in Battletoads, you go into battles, as toads.

#7 Posted by Castro (951 posts) -
@rjayb89: I thought Michael Cera was Halo.
#8 Posted by rjayb89 (7726 posts) -
@Castro: Fuck dude, spoilers.
#9 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:
" @Castro: Fuck dude, spoilers. "
At the end of Halo: Reach the power level reaches over 9000 Mudkips and I heard he was a pretty cool guy, eh? he spams memes and ain't afraid of nothing and not afraid of being rickroll'd with the Badger song all like ''BADGER BADGER BADGER MUSHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM'' And The Game, you just lost it. Yeah, cool story bro? Well, my name is boxxy and all your base are belong to us, you know why? BECAUSE THIS IS SPARTA. OH god, DON't TAZE ME BRO! It's a trap! IMA FIRING MAH LAZOR? LEEEEEEEROOOOOY JEKKKKINSSSSS. PINGAS? WHAT THE FUC- BOOOOOOOOOOM 

COMBO BREAKER.
#10 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba said:
" @rjayb89 said:
At the end of Halo: Reach the power level reaches over 9000 Mudkips and I heard he was a pretty cool guy, eh? he spams memes and ain't afraid of nothing and not afraid of being rickroll'd with the Badger song all like ''BADGER BADGER BADGER MUSHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM'' And The Game, you just lost it. Yeah, cool story bro? Well, my name is boxxy and all your base are belong to us, you know why? BECAUSE THIS IS SPARTA. OH god, DON't TAZE ME BRO! It's a trap! IMA FIRING MAH LAZOR? LEEEEEEEROOOOOY JEKKKKINSSSSS. PINGAS? WHAT THE FUC- BOOOOOOOOOOM  COMBO BREAKER. "
Dude.
#11 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" @NekuSakuraba said:
" @rjayb89 said:
At the end of Halo: Reach the power level reaches over 9000 Mudkips and I heard he was a pretty cool guy, eh? he spams memes and ain't afraid of nothing and not afraid of being rickroll'd with the Badger song all like ''BADGER BADGER BADGER MUSHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM'' And The Game, you just lost it. Yeah, cool story bro? Well, my name is boxxy and all your base are belong to us, you know why? BECAUSE THIS IS SPARTA. OH god, DON't TAZE ME BRO! It's a trap! IMA FIRING MAH LAZOR? LEEEEEEEROOOOOY JEKKKKINSSSSS. PINGAS? WHAT THE FUC- BOOOOOOOOOOM  COMBO BREAKER. "
Dude. "
Whoa.
#12 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@TheFreeMan said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @NekuSakuraba said:
" @rjayb89 said:
Dude. "
Whoa. "
Bro.
#13 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" @TheFreeMan said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @NekuSakuraba said:
" @rjayb89 said:
Dude. "
Whoa. "
Bro. "
Excellent!
#14 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@TheFreeMan said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @TheFreeMan said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @NekuSakuraba said:
" @rjayb89 said:
Dude. "
Whoa. "
Bro. "
Excellent! "

#15 Posted by supermike6 (3586 posts) -

IT TURNS OUT YOU ARE THE BIG DADDY!

#16 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -
@Noodlearms: ...

can't top that.

YOU ARE VICTORIOUS
#17 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -
#18 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@TheFreeMan said:
" @Noodlearms: ...  can't top that.  YOU ARE VICTORIOUS "
'Twas a great battle, duder.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.