P4P

#1 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -

What are the chances for Persona 4 Portable? I want Teddie on the go, dammit!

#2 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

I'd rather have an ps3 persona 4 FES or something but that'll never happen

#3 Posted by iAmJohn (6091 posts) -

Do not want.

#4 Posted by Animasta (14460 posts) -

they've said that P4 on the PS2 is the only version they're doing, so I'm going to guess slim.

but if it did come out on the PSP that would make me buy a PSP ;_;

#5 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

Its not gonna happen.

#6 Posted by slyspider (1036 posts) -

where can i sent my money?

#7 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6788 posts) -
@luce said:
" I'd rather have an ps3 persona 4 FES or something but that'll never happen "
#8 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -
@Laketown said:
" they've said that P4 on the PS2 is the only version they're doing, so I'm going to guess slim.  but if it did come out on the PSP that would make me buy a PSP ;_; "
I think they specifically mean something like FES.
#9 Posted by girr92 (139 posts) -

yes please

#10 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3667 posts) -

Would be sweet. Still working p3p so no rush. Man being out school really limits the times I play psp.

#11 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19154 posts) -

Wrong forum.

#12 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1667 posts) -

No

#13 Posted by SpiralStairs (1020 posts) -

Fuck that shit. 

Persona 2. Seriously Atlus. Fucking do it already.

#14 Posted by JJWeatherman (14483 posts) -

With all the other Persona remakes recently, I wouldn't say it's too far fetched. I'm not sure I'd play that though since I watched the ER already and would be disappointed if they cut out the cut-scenes and things like they did in P3P.

#15 Posted by Hailinel (22704 posts) -

We still have yet to see what sort of game that Persona 3DS is, but I doubt it's any form of Persona 4 remake.

#16 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -
@SpiralStairs said:
" Fuck that shit.   Persona 2. Seriously Atlus. Fucking do it already. "
That is totally believable, when the P1 remake was released, it came with the Snow Queen quest.
#17 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" Wrong forum. "
Should it be in the P4 one?
#18 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19154 posts) -
@DonutFever said:
" @FluxWaveZ said:
" Wrong forum. "
Should it be in the P4 one? "
Maybe, or most probably the Persona Franchise forum as it would be referring to a different game.  In any case, this doesn't have much to do with Persona 3 Portable.

Anyways, I doubt we'll ever see a P4P and I don't think the Persona 3DS game is going to turn out to be that title.
#19 Posted by SpiralStairs (1020 posts) -
@DonutFever said:
" @SpiralStairs said:
" Fuck that shit.   Persona 2. Seriously Atlus. Fucking do it already. "
That is totally believable, when the P1 remake was released, it came with the Snow Queen quest. "
I wouldn't mind paying 70 or more dollars for the PS1 version, but I'd only be getting one half.
#20 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2041 posts) -

I'd buy a PSP just for Persona 4 Portable.

#21 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

what about persona 5. insted of doing another persona 4 for another console how about we move on to 5

#22 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -

Anyone else surprised by the haters who may or may not gonna hate? 

#23 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

No because it looks like pap.

#24 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -
@scarace360 said:
" what about persona 5. insted of doing another persona 4 for another console how about we move on to 5 "
I'm assuming their being developed at the same time if P5 is announced and P3P was released so recently.
#25 Posted by s00p3rb4k4 (5 posts) -

This would be the only thing that would ever make me buy a PSP.  Not even Metal Gear Solid games could make me do that.

#26 Posted by captjim (129 posts) -

would be pretty awkward having kanji as one of the female protagonist's potential love interests.

#27 Posted by Thunderstarter (82 posts) -

When I picked up P3P at Gamestop the guy at the store said there were strong rumors surfacing about P4P. He didn't give me a source, but hey, I'll believe him.

#28 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19154 posts) -
@Thunderstarter said:
" When I picked up P3P at Gamestop the guy at the store said there were strong rumors surfacing about P4P. He didn't give me a source, but hey, I'll believe him. "
...lol
#29 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -
@captjim said:
" would be pretty awkward having kanji as one of the female protagonist's potential love interests. "
Ya, but Naoto was a love interest for the original P4.
#30 Posted by AuthenticM (3672 posts) -
@Laketown:  They said P4 wouldn't receive a FES treatment. A PSP port is an entirely different thing, and I think it's a matter of time because it happens.
#31 Posted by Ace829 (2083 posts) -

I'm actually wanting Persona 5 instead. Please, no more remakes Atlus. I think we've got enough of those.

#32 Posted by TayIor (25 posts) -

Might be a tad off topic, but how much do we know about Persona 5 so far? Just that it's in the making?

#33 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19154 posts) -
@TayIor said:
" Might be a tad off topic, but how much do we know about Persona 5 so far? Just that it's in the making? "
Pretty much.  The Persona 5 page says all we know about it so far.
#34 Posted by Dixperiken (92 posts) -

I would be very happy if they we're to release P4P and give it the same treatment they have for P3P. 

But also would be very angry if it ate into development for Persona 5. 

#35 Posted by SpiralStairs (1020 posts) -

Why the fuck does everyone want a P4P so much. Why can't you just replay it on the PS2?

#36 Posted by Supermarius (1196 posts) -
@captjim said:
" would be pretty awkward having kanji as one of the female protagonist's potential love interests. "
it's weird that people think kanji is gay. His problem wasnt that he was secretly gay, but that he was concerned that his personal interest in things like sewing and his doting concern for his mother did not fit with a traditional view of masculinity and thus by default he was worried that he was gay.  He overcompensated by acting like a tough guy all the time. Thats why his dungeon was an over the top gay bathouse and his shadow was super flaming, because he had unrealistic views on gender identity.  I wouldn't say that he's 100% straight on the kinsey scale, but I don't think he prefers men. Not that there would be anything wrong with that.
#37 Posted by Jadeskye (4359 posts) -

i'd be way into p4p

#38 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2712 posts) -

No need for it.

#39 Posted by captjim (129 posts) -
@Supermarius:  i know i was going for the obvious pun first
#40 Posted by Supermarius (1196 posts) -
@captjim:  oh. sorry.  I do wonder if P4 would benefit as much from an female protagonist option, but I am a guy so that might be sexist of me to think. In persona 4 the player pretty strongly identifies with the mc so maybe the ladies would really appreciate a female option. 
#41 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

I WANNA GET KANJI BENT

#42 Posted by Joker369 (858 posts) -

Dont have a ps2. And trust me, I have thought long and hard about buying a ps2 just for P4. I have a PSP though, so that would be great if they brought it over.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.