Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 13, 2006

Persona 3 is the fourth main entry in the Persona series. Introducing the "Social Link" system and removing several Shin Megami Tensei staples including the post-apocalyptic setting, Persona 3 greatly expanded the popularity of the series, particularly in the west. It also established the balance of traditional role-playing combat and social simulation that would define the series going forward.

8 bit cover: "When the Moon Reaches to the Stars"

NTA_Luciana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTA_Luciana

A while back, I made an 8 bit cover of a song in which  people whistled, and also there were kazoos. I thought it was stupid, but a lot of you guys seemed to enjoy it. So here is another 8 bit cover of a song from a video game. I posted it here because I thought you might enjoy this as well.

This is probably one of the best 8 bit songs I've done thus far. Not to say I can't get any better, of course. What do you think?

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Jeust

It's very good! Sounds just like the real thing... just without voices. ^^

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

This is great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.