Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

ARGH THATS IT PERSONA4!!!

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By lemon360

I've had enough and I restarted my persona 4 game.

That was my first runthrough i was playing today. I started a while back but got sidetracked. So i started playing again today, got about 7 and a half hours done, and restarted cause of frustration. From the very beginning i fucked up by making my name all caps, then i kinda ignored hanging out with friends, took a little bit to rap myself around the combat so basically i fucked up. Today i died twice and it was BULLSHIT. Cause i messed up a bit i went into the dungeon rescuing that slut underequipped and kinda weak. So I was saving that black haired bitch, i barely make it to the knight boss, and it gets my strongest guy Yoske BOOM ONE HIT 100+ damage, he goes down and i'm all like "fuck i'll try with 2 guys" and the shadow all like "oh no bitch i'm not done yet" turns around and slaughters Chie. At this point I'm imagining my all caps character crapping his pants, and then the night turns around and kills him. It went boom, boom, BOOM I'm dead >:(

Jeff was lucky the guy missed its first shot on him. I went in with FULL health (but barely any SP mind you so i was still probably gonna lose) So i went a week back, did things better, prepared myself and i was all excited to try again. Then 1 little black shadow, a fucking cube, it soaks up all the damage i give it. I'm thinking "awe whats this poor little cube gonna do to me? Give me like 20 damage at most? Wrong. It did a black hole kinda attack on me and annihilated all three guys 100+ damage in one fucking attack. It was more humiliating then the godamn Night. A freaking CUBE demolished me!!! So anyway i made a new file, and i'm gonna make things right, starting with the name.

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By lemon360

I've had enough and I restarted my persona 4 game.

That was my first runthrough i was playing today. I started a while back but got sidetracked. So i started playing again today, got about 7 and a half hours done, and restarted cause of frustration. From the very beginning i fucked up by making my name all caps, then i kinda ignored hanging out with friends, took a little bit to rap myself around the combat so basically i fucked up. Today i died twice and it was BULLSHIT. Cause i messed up a bit i went into the dungeon rescuing that slut underequipped and kinda weak. So I was saving that black haired bitch, i barely make it to the knight boss, and it gets my strongest guy Yoske BOOM ONE HIT 100+ damage, he goes down and i'm all like "fuck i'll try with 2 guys" and the shadow all like "oh no bitch i'm not done yet" turns around and slaughters Chie. At this point I'm imagining my all caps character crapping his pants, and then the night turns around and kills him. It went boom, boom, BOOM I'm dead >:(

Jeff was lucky the guy missed its first shot on him. I went in with FULL health (but barely any SP mind you so i was still probably gonna lose) So i went a week back, did things better, prepared myself and i was all excited to try again. Then 1 little black shadow, a fucking cube, it soaks up all the damage i give it. I'm thinking "awe whats this poor little cube gonna do to me? Give me like 20 damage at most? Wrong. It did a black hole kinda attack on me and annihilated all three guys 100+ damage in one fucking attack. It was more humiliating then the godamn Night. A freaking CUBE demolished me!!! So anyway i made a new file, and i'm gonna make things right, starting with the name.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By FrankCanada97

Yeah those dice are a real pain. Stupid "Last Resort", don't get discouraged though.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Fallen189

You make it sound like all caps is a bad thing...

herreno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By herreno

Play it on easy.

SaraHysaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By SaraHysaro

That sounds rough. D= I've died about 4 times in Persona 4 thus far, 5 if you count that one time with the King, but I restarted that rather than waste one of my Moon T's on that dude. >.>

Hey, you win some and you lose some. Lady Luck can be a real bitch sometimes. xP Third time's the charm, as they say.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187

Heh...nothing I've seen on Persona 4 even ranks as being as hard as Nocturne.  lol

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#7  Edited By Hailinel
    @jakob187 said:
    " Heh...nothing I've seen on Persona 4 even ranks as being as hard as Nocturne.  lol "
    So true.
    babblinmule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By babblinmule
    @jakob187 said:
    " Heh...nothing I've seen on Persona 4 even ranks as being as hard as Nocturne.  lol "

Agreed (although apparently the final final final boss can be a doozy if you dont have debilitate).
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#9  Edited By Hailinel
    @babblinmule said:
    " @jakob187 said:
    Agreed (although apparently the final final final boss can be a doozy if you dont have debilitate). "
    Well, yes and no.  For me, the boss was challenging and I didn't have debilitate, but I was still able to beat it on my first attempt after getting into a rhythm of damaging and healing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.