Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

BEAT British 44: Paris like Persona 4

BinaryDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Edited By BinaryDragon

This game is awesome!
    This game is awesome!
    Hello there!

Well another podcast graces your ears! This week we talk about Call of Duty: WW, Call of Duty 5: Modern Warefare (and what we want from it), Paris Talks about Persona 4, we touch on Tension and finish with games that changed our lives.

Any comments post on the site (it’s free) or send us an email: theguys@beatbritish.co.uk

As always if you are viewing this from somewhere else, go to the website www.beatbritish.co.uk and subscribe to the itunes feed or listen to our podcast right here on the site.

Paris

The post can be found here!

BinaryDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By BinaryDragon

This game is awesome!
    This game is awesome!
    Hello there!

Well another podcast graces your ears! This week we talk about Call of Duty: WW, Call of Duty 5: Modern Warefare (and what we want from it), Paris Talks about Persona 4, we touch on Tension and finish with games that changed our lives.

Any comments post on the site (it’s free) or send us an email: theguys@beatbritish.co.uk

As always if you are viewing this from somewhere else, go to the website www.beatbritish.co.uk and subscribe to the itunes feed or listen to our podcast right here on the site.

Paris

The post can be found here!

ChrisTaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ChrisTaran

I was excited to listen to this until the constant sound of utensils and someone eating.  The cutlery was louder than the voices.
    I mean, I'm aware not all podcasts really strive to be "professional", but come on man, that's just ridiculous. How hard is it to eat before or after? Or at least mute yourself when you're not actively talking.  It's not rocket science.

djames216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By djames216

You might want to check your website or something.  I tried the link and the page is utterly blank (just a white page), absolutely nothing there.  And if what ChrisTaran has said above is true, I don't think I'll bother with a half-assed podcast thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.