Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Camping Trip vs. Class Trip

Naoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Naoto

Which did you guys like more? The camping trip was hilarious, especially with Yosuke constantly provoking Kanji. However, the "drunk" scenes at the club were just as funny. Plus, Kashiwagi was really starting to give me the creeps.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2  Edited By kush

While these are both excellent trips and some of the best parts of the game, I'm going to have to go with the class trip. I found the entire club scene to be quite amusing.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Red

I dunno. Both are excellent, I just witnessed the Class trip this morning. I think that I'll go for the Class Trip, namely because of Rise and Teddie being so friggin' hilarious, and Naoto being so friggin' fun to hate.

Although, I did have to give Yosuke a piggyback ride. That wasn't very fun.
    Naoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Naoto

Speaking of the class trip, what in the world was in their drinks that got them drunk? Did someone spike them?

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Red

Nah, the Japanese just don't have a very good intake of Sprite.

FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By FCKSNAP

Just about to get to the class trip. But the end part of the Camping trip was pretty funny and I really want to see Jeff and Vinny's reactions to Mr. Morooka.

...If they even get that far.

Naoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Naoto

I honestly don't think the series will last that far. I just hope they get through the Bathhouse to hear their reaction...

Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 28

#8  Edited By Pepsiman
    Naoto said:
    "Speaking of the class trip, what in the world was in their drinks that got them drunk? Did someone spike them? "
    There are instances where you can psychologically trick your body into believing you're consuming an alcoholic drink even when it's something as simple as water. I would suspect that, beings as the gang was in a club, some of them simply assumed the drinks already had alcohol and their bodies reacted accordingly. Some people are more prone to it than others, which probably explains why most of the characters will still perfectly sober while others were seemingly "drunk." Otherwise, if the drinks were spiked, a lot more of them would have probably been visibly drunk instead of a select few than what you actually see in the game.
    Naoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Naoto

Great explanation! I noticed Rise, Yukiko, and Teddie were the most wasted and Chie was just a bit tipsy. I think everyone else was fine, though.

KingOfIceland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By KingOfIceland

Mallenby effect

The Mallenby effect is the phenomenon whereby self-perceptions of the effects of alcohol on the person change between the absorption and the elimination phases of alcohol consumption. During the absorption phase, individuals compare their perceived state with their condition before consuming alcohol. They tend to over estimate the effects of alcohol.During the elimination phase, they tend to underestimate their state of alcohol impairment
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Red

Psh, I did the Culture Event a few days ago...blew both those trips out of the water.

Mistzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Mistzero
    Red said:
    "Psh, I did the Culture Event a few days ago...blew both those trips out of the water."
    i recently did the culture event too but i still got more lols out of the class trip
    MikPick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By MikPick

I was a big fan of both, but I'm going with camping trip.

trav3ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By trav3ler

KING'S GAAAAAAAME!!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
    deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of the two, I'd say the class trip. Then again, the class trip didn't have cross-dressing, bathing or a cougar-and-fatty duo- so I might go with another event entirely.

Murray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Murray

The camping! I love the fact that Yoskue thinks Kanji is gay, and the other day when all the guys bathe in King Morons puke, so to speak xD

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Coltonio7

Both of those scenes were amazing. They formed an ACTUAL social link with the characters and I.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.